Poison - South Carolina

I just had my saline breast implants removed. It...

I just had my saline breast implants removed. It was a huge mistake to get them. I was sick for 3 years. I could have died. It cost twice as much to get them out. Out of Pocket cost.

No Pros. Just don't do it.

wow, sound like you have had a really tough time with it all - happy things are better for you now.
i just wonder why you have your profile as a 'not worth it' ? - it sound like it was really worth it having your implants removed
Dear Poison SC,
Thank you for your post. I struggle with my small size (I am 5'10", 34B, not going to have kids so no size change in the future) but posts like yours make me realize my discomfort with the whole process due to risk.
What were your symptoms? My mom had terrible issues with hers.

Thanks
All I can tell you is don't even consider it. After I had my implants removed, my doctor called and informed me that my test results showed that I had a staph infection in my right breast. I was so sick prior to surgery! I had every symptom you have ever read about. I had breast pain, shortness of breath, it became hard to swallow. I had pain in my feet, hands, shoulders, dry eyes, dry mouth, anxiety, depression, headaches, fatigue, you name it, I had it! I was in surgery for six hours and in a lot of pain afterwards. It has been two and half months since surgery and I am probably 95% better. I love it. Breast implants are toxic! If a doctors tells you different, they are lying! I have over $40,000 in medical bills to prove it.