Small C to Full D/small DD-5'5" 155lbs - Rock Hill, SC

I never considered a breast augmentation until...

I never considered a breast augmentation until this past year. I had always been a full C, which was much bigger than my petite friends. Although my breasts were a bigger cup size, I always felt they were disproportionate to my larger hips. After loosing some weight and going to a small C, I went to see a doctor about a lift. After consulting with a few doctors, they all recommended a breast augmentation OVER the muscle. I was worried, because I had read (and all of my small friends) had them under the muscle, but finally decided to trust the doctor.

What an AMAZING result! I couldn't be happier. The surgery barely hurt, and after 6 weeks, I started dating someone new who didn't even realize my breasts were not my own. I definitely think this had much to do with my choice to use Silicone over Saline. Also, I chose a doctor in a smaller town outside of mine because he was recommended to me, he was less expensive, and seemed less like a salesman. I definitely would recommend this experience!

Rock Hill Plastic Surgeon

Although I believe the staff could be more professional, Dr. is very experienced, listens to the patients wants, and performs an excellent end result.

hi! We are exactly the same size... I was wondering if you could post some before and afters.... im having my first consultation and would love to see someone who fits the exact type im looking to do :) thanks

Welcome to RealSelf! Thanks for posting about your experience. I've also heard that silicone feels more natural, which seems extra-important if you're going over-muscle. Sounds like you got a great result!