Saying Bye Bye to Saddlebags

I lost 50 pounds 9 years ago and have kept it off...

I lost 50 pounds 9 years ago and have kept it off through regular diet and exercise, though it has gotten harder as I've gotten older and I have been unsatisfied with certain areas that didnt want to cooperate.

I had my hips and outer thighs done. That was five days ago. They used a lot of fluid on me and I am still pretty swollen. They told me that realistically not to expect to see great results for a month or so, so I am keeping that in mind. I can the smoother silhouette already though and that is awesome.

I have a few more areas that I cant afford to do just yet but will be in again as soon as I can afford it. I say find a great Dr, be informed and have realistic expectations and go for it. One thing to remember is compression garments can get real old after a couple of days but wear them anyway. And dont try to overdo it right away. The pain is not worth what you might consider a gain.

Omaha Dermatologist

My doctor informed me completely of all side effects. Gave me a long list of what to expect and what to do to make sure that complications were minimized and I was prepared.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.