Science is Amazing - Savannah, GA

I always told myself, that after three children, I...

I always told myself, that after three children, I would have to get get my confidence back by having cosmetic surgery done. When I first visited Doctor McGovern, She gave me the confidence and comfort that I would first need to even go about having a surgery done. Once that was achieved, with her patience and reassurance, I knew I was ready.

I had a tt and a bbl done all in one surgery. This was about three weeks ago. My entire process was greatly unimaginable in a good way. Every aspect of it was comforting and comfortable. The operating table was even relaxing. I received 110% of expertise and my recovery is going great, for someone who hate surgeries. The only discomforting moment i had was the drains, and that was close to when it was time to be removed. Then it was removed.

My outcome from the first day was so amazing. I had a kangaroo pouch below my belly button, that i thought if i didn't get rid of this somehow, it was totally degrading me, every time i looked in the mirror. When I realize that was gone, that was the first major plus. My butt lift is coming along i guess, i don't really know what to expect because i am still recovering. I do like the way i look, but i am waiting for all the healing to go away, to get my results.

My experience was outstanding. When you are electing surgery upon your own life, it's like you need the reassurance first, then you worry about results. Her safety for me was so heartfelt, and I know that this is just her with all her patients. Ladies, she know's how we feel. I would recommended her highly, especially if you're looking for a doctor that makes you feel like a friend. My experience was GREAT! This also includes a overnight stay.

Thank you for the review!   We are so happy to hear you are loving your results!

It takes some time to heal so just be patient and take good care of yourself.  You will get there and be totally back to normal before you know it.  Keep us up to date on how you are doing.

Savannah Plastic Surgeon

I give Dr. McGovern this rate, because she had the compassion/understanding that I truly needed at the time. I knew it was not just business, it was genuine. I work in the medical field around lots of doctors, and I know genuine when I see it. Being genuine to your patients mean more than the procedure could ever mean. Patients need to feel confident and she takes pleasure and seriousness in work. It's nothing like having a physician you can trust.