Uplifting Facelift - Savannah, GA

I went to see Dr. Finger feeling old & tired....

I went to see Dr. Finger feeling old & tired. I am only 55 yrs. old & have a little adopted daughter who is 5 yrs. old. I had my facelift under local meds. instead of being put to sleep & it didn't hurt at all! I am very pleased with my new look & am planning on having my eyes done next.

Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Excellent surgeon with 39 yrs. of experience. Dr. Finger could probably do cosmetic surgery with his eyes closed! Dr. Finger is warm & caring & his nurses are all so nice & helpful.

Love the photos, you look beautiful!  I saw your comments on ej7421 as well. :)

Thank's.
I would love to know how many of these procedures Dr. Finger has performed and what he thinks an acceptable number is to have a Dr. perform this surgery on me. My doctor says he has done approx 20. He is young but has very good credentials. Went to Vanderbilt to do his plastic surgery residency so I hope he is well trained but how do you really know?
You don't look your age, you look 30"s
Excuse my asking, but what is your skin care routine and your make-up? Because you looked amazing anyway in the before pic. Would love to know if you have anything special: I'm fair-skinned too.
Fiona. I use the So. Korean BB cream as a foundation. I have been using Dr. Finger's New Youth system since having the facelift, but not everyday like I'm supposed to. I have an adopted 5 yr. old & babysit for two little ones from 7 am to 6:30 pm, so I don't always have time for myself.
Thanks. But I would want to know what you used before the lift! I think that was doing you very well. You seem to have got lucky with it all, looks amazing
I can totally see the difference, the sagging in lower face has dissappeared, and the skin looks tigher. I think your procedure looks very natural and not drastic at all, Most everyone wants the not so evident look anyway. My results are getting better by the week. 7 weeks now and I am not feeling as much tightness in the neck area. The numbing around the ears is also gradually going away. I do not want to post a pic, I'm kinda shy that way.
Thank's. I still have some numbness that bothers me on my left ear area, the other side is great. I know my results are not drastic & I made sure Dr. Finger knew I did not want to look like some of the movie stars! I wanted natural results. I didn't want to look "young", but I wanted to look more like myself. My neck is so much better & the fat injections under my eyes really helped me not look tired. I don't wear much make up anymore, which is great! Take care.
I am having a problem finding a really good facial plastic surgeon in VA. to lift the cheek area up and work around the eyes. I have seen two recommended in Richmond that were not good, I think a good facial plastics woman might be the next direction, what does everyone think......thank you
I think you look good but don't see that much difference except make up in before and after
I had the drain tubes removed the day after the surgery. I also had rhinoplasty and fat injections to the creases around the mouth area. Rhinoplasty is not painful, but can be a problem if one is an allergy suffers, with not being able to blow the nose. When I look in the mirror, I can honestly say the overall change is not dramatic. Slightly improved but not drastically. I understand that results are supposed to improve with time. Hope I didn't spend $11,000 for very little results.
Post me a picture! I'm sure by the end of 6 mo. you will be happy. Sometimes we are our own worst critics.
I had drain tubes in for 5 days, but was bruised from the fat injections for about a month under my eyes. I was diligentt w/ice packs. I did take Vitamin C & biotin. My doctor also gave me spa treatments for my face & neck w/oxygen treatments & I used his Skin Care products he developed before surgery.
You look great! How much time between the two pictures. Did you experience alot of numbness around the ear and neck area? I had a lower facelift done a month ago and am wondering how long before it all goes away.
It's been 2 and a half months for me & I'm still having alot of numbness on one side of my face, ear, & neck! I'm wondering too how long? I was told it takes up to six months, so I'll have to be patient.
We will have to keep in touch Cindy, to compare notes. It was five weeks on Monday and numbness still present, but not as much (or maybe I am getting accustomed to it, hope not). Alot of tightness in the neck area, with some small lumps. My doctor did mention the need for patience.
My neck was tight too w/some lumpiness, that is going away. My right side of my face & ears are getting better, but the left side & behind the ear is still numb. I know w/my carpal tunnel surgeries I was impatient for it to heal & it took 6 mo. or more, so I'm trying to be patient w/this surgery. Take care
I have noticed the lumpness slowly disappearing from day to day. I am anxious to get out an excerise, my doctor was firm with the six week wait. Only a few more days to go. I can see no apparent bruising in your pic from the month after the surgery. You did very well. Did you intake alot of Vitamin C? I did and I attribute that to the gallons of pineapple juice I drank before and after the surgery.
Congrats, You look great