It Was Worth It/before and After Pics!!! - Savannah, GA

How should I start? Well, I am 28, 5'8, 138...

How should I start? Well, I am 28, 5'8, 138 pounds. I was very big when I was younger. My max weight was 236 pounds. I have had my weight off for 12 years now. I got tired of seeing extra skin so for many years I wanted a tummy tuck done. God blessed me with enough money this year to get it done.
I had my surgery on May 9, 2013 I have not had any pain. My surgeon put something in my tummy when she did the surgery. I have been off my pain meds since day four. If you have any question please feel free to ask.

Muffin top/ is anyone else having this problem?Post op day 10

Swell hell

DR???

Is anyone going to DR in Dec that would like to buddy up with me?

Still swollen but looks better

DR

I have not been on here in a while. I will be going to DR 18 Dec 13 and having surgery 19 Dec 13 with DR. Disla. I will be having full body lipo with bbl. I will be staying at healinghavendr Recovery House. If anyone is going around that time hit me up. Happy healing everyone.
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

How did your surgery go? I'm going to her March 2014..... Happy healing!
You talk about keeping weight off, you're prone to gaining than I am. Congrats on keep it or 12 years but man with your story I don't see how you could say what you said on my post. It's funny when I think about it, Its okay you're forgiven.
I'm not in the bashing business but before you comment on anybody looks please look again in the mirror. I guess you going for round two, ummm I can't even go there with you, good luck boo
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

boo not round two I got skin taken off, you got fat removed.... am I right or wrong ijs. As you can tell I work out all of the time maybe I should be your trainer I don't have time to back and forth with you. You the least of my worries. Your not my problem you're your husbands problem be easy.
Hi, I am scheduled with her in January: Any tips on what I need or what shall I look forward to?
With who? McGovern?
Wow
Yep need lipo and want a bbl
your results look good
Thanks
Don't you look all hot in that suit!!!! seriously you do look great
Thanks
Your results look great!!! I'm sure that once all of the swell hell is done, you are going to be absolutely thrilled, but honestly, you already look fantastic!!!
Thank you I am sure after I get more done I will be sitting on top of the world
Muffin top is gone
No I still have it
You look great!
Awesome!!
Thanks, everyday gets better
You look fantastic
Sweetie, you still have swelling give it time each week is better
Ok thanks so much.