It Was Worth It/before and After Pics!!! - Savannah, GA

How should I start? Well, I am 28, 5'8, 138...

How should I start? Well, I am 28, 5'8, 138 pounds. I was very big when I was younger. My max weight was 236 pounds. I have had my weight off for 12 years now. I got tired of seeing extra skin so for many years I wanted a tummy tuck done. God blessed me with enough money this year to get it done.
I had my surgery on May 9, 2013 I have not had any pain. My surgeon put something in my tummy when she did the surgery. I have been off my pain meds since day four. If you have any question please feel free to ask.

Hi. Are you happy with your procedure? How long did it take? Are you planning to do anything else like a BA or BBL? What are your doctors rates? Thank you and God Bless You.
I think you may be referring to the PAIN PUMP or PAIN BUSTER, that some docs put in to auto administer numbing meds. My doc will do this for my upcoming procedure. You look amazing! Congrats on the weight loss and for keeping it off. Now you really have the motivation to stay slim. You look great and it's great to heat you've had minimal pain!!
On Friday of next week will post more pics

Muffin top/ is anyone else having this problem?Post op day 10

Sweetie, you still have swelling give it time each week is better
Ok thanks so much.
I still have a lot of swelling so I can't say if I am happy or not happy with my results. I do want BA and BBL. but don't want to invest a lot of money to get it done.

Swell hell

You look great!
Awesome!!

DR???

Is anyone going to DR in Dec that would like to buddy up with me?

Muffin top is gone
No I still have it

Still swollen but looks better

your results look good
Thanks
Don't you look all hot in that suit!!!! seriously you do look great

DR

I have not been on here in a while. I will be going to DR 18 Dec 13 and having surgery 19 Dec 13 with DR. Disla. I will be having full body lipo with bbl. I will be staying at healinghavendr Recovery House. If anyone is going around that time hit me up. Happy healing everyone.

How did your surgery go? I'm going to her March 2014..... Happy healing!
You talk about keeping weight off, you're prone to gaining than I am. Congrats on keep it or 12 years but man with your story I don't see how you could say what you said on my post. It's funny when I think about it, Its okay you're forgiven.
I'm not in the bashing business but before you comment on anybody looks please look again in the mirror. I guess you going for round two, ummm I can't even go there with you, good luck boo
Savannah Plastic Surgeon