A Much Needed Body Lift - Savannah, GA

I have been debating this surgery for so many...

I have been debating this surgery for so many years. I am 41 yo, no children, married. I lost a significant amount of weight in my early twenties and have worked hard to maintain a trim figure. This dang flap of skin would go nowhere! Although I was very happy with being much healthier, it depressed me when I'd look at myself naked because instead of seeing any hard work or progress I had made I'd only see this mess of skin and stretch marks covering it up. I finally did it and all I can say is YES!!!!! I had the very best doctor and I don't regret my decision in choosing him one bit. He is very kind, patient, personable and accommodating! He's awesome!!

?Initially the pain was terrible but my pain meds did help...

Initially the pain was terrible but my pain meds did help a lot. Just staying on top of my pain was what made a difference. Before I knew it, it became more a discomfort than pain and at this pious now, I feel almost 100%! I originally took two weeks off from work but changed it to four. Fore, two weeks just was not enough and I wanted the best possible results.

Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Curtsinger and his staff are great. They did their very best to accommodate me and my needs. No question was unanswered, never made me feel uncomfortable. And his work is damn awesome!

You look AMAZING!!!!
Wow, that looks like a size zero waist, it's beautiful. It's like you are not even swelling.
Wow thank you very much. After reading so many stories on rs I truly expected the worse swelling wise. I am now officially 6 weeks post op (yay!) and I've had minimal swelling. I wore my binder for the first two weeks then switched to a simple waist shape wear I bought from Walmart. I don't know if not having drains made a huge difference...I'd like to think it did. I am very happy with results so far. I have definitely noticed being a bit more swollen after eating a high sodium meal but hey, life's too short not to enjoy food still right?:)
wow!!! Love the results!
Welcome and thanks for sharign with us!

You look awesome, congrats! How has your recovery period been? Have you had much pain and downtime?
Glad the pain eased up! Extending your time off sounds like a good idea. It doesn't seem the type of surgery where you can get back to normal after 2 weeks.
You look amazing! Thank you for sharing :)