Very Happy with Dr. McGovern and Ultherapy Results - Savannah, GA

I am a woman in my early 50’s and have had a lot...

I am a woman in my early 50’s and have had a lot of apprehension about doing things to my face and body that would make me look unnatural or fake.

About a year ago I heard about something new called Ultherapy through my fiancée and was introduced to Dr. McGovern and found her to be so passionate in her philosophy about wanting to keep her patients looking their best in the most natural way possible. Her outlook and direct approach gave me confidence that I would be a good candidate for success in this procedure, which took less than 2 hours, and I went back to work afterwards. It literally took 10 years off my face, gradually over a couple of months. How amazing is that?

I was contacted a couple of weeks ago about a newer Ultherapy option and also did that, and it toned and tightened my face again, taking out the rest of the fine lines, again, no surgery or downtime. She and her staff are fantastic. They get excited about my results and are genuine in their compassion and care. They follow up and make sure you are satisfied. I have referred my friends to her and they are also thrilled with their Ultherapy results.

Savannah Plastic Surgeon

I can't imagine a better over-all experience. I was referred to Dr. McGovern and am completely satisfied that I have a doctor who wants what is best for me.