It's Your Face....Go to the BEST - Savannah, GA

I recently had a fat transfer procedure which...

I recently had a fat transfer procedure which entailed having fat removed (via liposuction) from my inner thigh to my face. I reqested to have nerve blocks over anesthesia (as I hate to go under).

Savannah Plastic Surgeon

It is rare an infrequent to experience someone who is as forthright , capable and kind as I have found Dr. Finger to be. He is a surgeon with more years of experience then some surgeons have been alive, with an inherintly artistic eye for balance and beauty. His asthetic sesibilities are matched by his skillful surgical apptitude. He obviously love's his work as he is effusive about what he does and if you are hopeing for a "dry and clinical bedside manner" you won't get it from him. Your face is virtually the first thing people see , when they meet you why risk having your face worked on by anyone but the best, that is why I have and will contiue to choose Dr. Finger. Dr. Finger along with his inordinately adept nurses moved the procedure along with ease and great comfort to me, making an involved procedure facile.