Great Experience - Savannah, GA

It was a no brainer when I chose Dr Finger as my...

It was a no brainer when I chose Dr Finger as my surgeon. He has the reputation as being the best and he came with personal recommendations. I was very nervous about this procedure but he and his staff quickly put me at ease and gave me the self confidence to proceed. Every day that I look in the mirror, I am so thankful that that I had the courage, & so thankful that I chose Dr. Finger as my surgeon. He is the best!
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Finger is the only one that I would have chosen to be my surgeon. He gave me the confidence that he could do that best job possible and he did. He and his staff provided me with the best care possible and I would choose him again without hesitation.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the facelift  community.