Downsizing - Savannah, GA

I can't remember my first kiss but I remember my...

I can't remember my first kiss but I remember my first bra. I starting developing my bra when i was eight years old and they never stopped growing. Every time I gain weight, they would grow a cup size. But when I lost weight, they would not get smaller. I been thinking about this surgery for the past twenty years but I would let the men in my life change my mind. They would say that they love the large breast and that they would be perfectly. Now that I am older, they are not cute anymore. My back pain doesn't go away and black marks on my shoulder are so ugly. So when I turned thirty five this year, I decided to do it. It took two weeks for get the approval for this insurance company and it is scheduled for next Jan. I am so nervous because I don't take pain very well. I PS said that I will be back to work in two weeks, which seem to quick for me! I feel that I will need more time. I am 5'10 weight 188 lbs and my breast size is 36 H. I want to go down to D area. I am not concern about scars because comfort is much more important for me right now. I was so happy to find this website because I don't know anymore that had this procedure. So if anyone has any advice, please give it.

I was referred by my primary phyiscan

Welcome to the community.  I am very happy you joined us:)

I am from Savannah and my doctor is Dr. Davies. My date is Weds 12/19 and I can't wait. This site has provided me with much needed support!