Dr. Ghazi and His Team At Georgia Institute For Plastic Surgery Are the Best! -Savannah, GA

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I told my doctor that I wanted the best and they referred me to Dr. Ghazi at Georgia Institute for plastic surgery. I honestly don't have any con's to write; Dr. Ghazi and his team are personable and honest! They have helped me thru my breast reconstruction post bilateral mastectomy, supported me thru chemo and radiation. His work is the best and the results show! Dr. Ghazi and his team have helped me stay positive thru a difficult body change; I feel more confident and appreciate everything they have done for me! I recommend them to everyone!!!!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Reconstruction community.

Tips for getting good results is to listen to the Doctor. Dr. Ghazi and his team care about you as a person, if you have a concern or issue, call them and they will take care of your issue in a timely manner. I just did as I was told by him and his team, and my results seem to be AWESOME! I am still in the process of reconstruction so I am unable to provide a before and after photo at this time, when I am done with Radiation, the completion of the reconstruction will take place and at that time I will consider posting a picture. I hope I have provided enough information to answer the questions you had.