Just Got 'Em! - Savannah, GA

Had my surgery yesterday at the crack of dawn (ok,...

Had my surgery yesterday at the crack of dawn (ok, ok, 8:00 am). I was in mild denial that I was actually going to wake up with new boobs. Also, as much research I've done for years, and intense research through forums, NOTHING could prepare me for today experiencing side ribcage pain along with immense pressure, like a sumo wrestler sitting on my chest. I have a VERY high tolerance for pain too so I can't imagine those who don't having this done. I never got nausea though. Maybe that will come when someone tries to wash my hai tonight! I do have a lot of air around them and are what i call "boobie belch" when I touch it they make sloshing air noises.

I'm exceptionally pleased with my outcome so far and I KNOW it will be even better when they drop and fluff. I am really please at the size I chose as well. 550cc high profile gels in each side was slighlty too big for my frame by 1 cm. I chose it anyway because I know a ton of women say "I wish I went bigger" so when I tried em on, I felt like they were too big and that's EXACTLY why I chose them. After all the swelling goes away they will be just enough!! Notice in the pic how I have that swelling/air above my breast...can't wait for that to go away!

Now I also can't wait to start massaging (can't do that yet though). And ultimately can't wait to go clothes shopping!!

Getting better everyday!

Getting better everyday!

Pissed. Doctor not so good

I missed my 6 month check up but wasn't my fault. The staff likes to rearrange your appointments like its nothing. I moved 4 hours to Atlanta but was in town at 8 months and NEEDED to go in for mild "double bubble".
Dr finger said to quote "who's gonna see it?" Excuse me?! I'm going to see it! Does it matter if it's for show?! When I showed him my left breast, he offered to inject fat to conceal the double bubble going on, which is a technical error btw.
When addressing my scars (which I'm now having micro needled) he said, "at this stage they are as good as they well get". Well hello?! They aren't in the crease as promised thanks to the drop miscalculation! And I was meticulous! He didn't want to go thru the armpit which I'd sooo much rather have had!!
See for your selves...photos are up.

One more pic

Forgot this pic
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Internet, and his Bluffton office next to my favorite breakfast restuarant.

Beautiful, beautiful results!
perfect
How are you doing now? Results turned out great back then, I'm sure they're beautiful now. Looking forward to seeing an update and recent pics frm you.
Well you got very nice pair there congrats
Looking great!! You are going to have some beautiful boobies when all the dropping is done :-D congrats
I am 5'9" and 125lbs!! And also wanting to go the same route as you, but scared that i will look awfully big!! And may i add that i am also super flat chested like i cant even hold a pencil under my boobs and have them stay there lol!! I have breastfed both my kids for almost a year and i kinda know how the whole pressure will feel like!! i wanna go about 475-500cc sientra hp but idk if my body would handle it!! im sure i will know more on my consult on May 3rd and than i already have my surgery booked for May 28th EEEEEEEk so excited!!! im hoping they look as good as yours do!!! Keep us all posted on your recovery and pics!!
I'm 5ft 7in and 128lbs I have 475cc and they do not look big AT ALL. You can check out my pics.
Oh i did look, they look so awesome!!! I cant wait to get mine done!! my 14 yr old daughter keeps asking me if im nervous or anything... i reply with heck no im more excited than anything!!! I have researched for years and feel that i know so much and all the complications that im sure i could do the surgery myself lol I am so addicted to it and googling and reading this site that it has definatly taken over my life lol!!! Ppl especially my brother ask me why im doing this.... i tell him im doing it for myself and than also tell him that women have kids and that doesnt bother anyone especially when there are risks in complications during pregnancy!!! There is always going to be risks in anything a person does right?? and if you wanna make a decision to better yourself and your confidence than i say go for it!!! i just want it done now lol!!!
Thank you!!!! I used to be 20 lbs lighter (ya sick I know) and had insane flat chest and that was in 2006 and I had a consultation back then and he suggested 325 cc. I'm so glad I waited and I'm super glad I went way bigger than that. I'll tell you the worst days of recovery are days 2-5. Other than that, its not bad and it goes by fast! Feels like ages ago!! Good luck on your surgery!
Ya I was thinking 325-375cc too but than I want just a tad bigger lol and when u go under the muscle I heard you lose 20-25% so really they will seem a bit smaller!! Were your nervous at all??? My bf is gonna take care of me when I get it done and I'm sure I will be high as a kite due to having to drive home 12 hours after its done!!! Ahhhh the lengths we go for beauty lol!!!
Hi, Can you give us an update and maybe more pics. I'm going in on 3/28 and getting 535cc ultra high profiles. I'm nervous cause I can get 590cc's but I think they might be too big, so I started laughing when I read your story, "if they seem to big that's what I want"...Update please! thx
Just put the most recent pics up today! I can't wait for these things to completely drop. I think I could have handled 700 cc now that I'm getting used to it! But, I'm still glad I have this size because I went to the gym yesterday for the first time and they always look way bigger in clothing! I still don't believe that anyone can go too big unless they are Big Ang from Mob Wives. HAHA!! Hope that helps and good luck on your surgery!
Hey! What size were you before surgery? (we look like the same size almost :)) and how tall/ how much do you weigh? :) Im just trying to figure out a range of ccs for me (I go in on March 20th :))
I'm 5'2", 108lbs and 34b pre-op and never breasted fed anyone lol! Hope it helps!
Hahaha we're EXACTLY the same measurements
I'm also 550 cc HP. Just had my surgery yesturday morning. Can't wait for them to drop n fluff because idk why but they appear small to me. I'm small so it should look big
I felt the SAME three days ago but as the days go by and I get feeling back they start to seem bigger than I thought! It also helped when I put my jacket on and couldn't zip it- ha!

Shopping will be fun! You look great already. Thanks so much for sharing your experience.