I am 25 yrs old i had two kids and i want my...

I am 25 yrs old i had two kids and i want my pregnancy boobs back BAD! Ive only ever had boob's during pregnancy and ive been considering getting a boob job since i was 18. I am 5'3" 100lbs 30A(barely) 28" ribcage. I want to be a big c small d.

I had a consultation with Dr. Curtsinger in Savannah GA. I LOVE him. He answered all my questions and was very nice. We decided to go with 430ccs silicone memory gel. Is that going to be big enough you think?

The price is what i expected but going in i thought id be able to get loan through Carecredit but i cant even with the hubs cosigning.

I am bummed because no one will cosign because they dont agree with it. So now have to wait till first of the year till we can get loan. How do you get boobs off the mind when your waiting?

I know its going to happen (maybe sooner if mother in law will cosign) if i can talk into it :) I guess im just really bummed out today. I hate waiting for something that i want know lol.

I know, waiting is rough! But the new year will be here before you know it, and if you can't get financing now, then hopefully in three months. You should also budget in case you have any unforeseen complications that you need fixed. That happened to Makenzie and she has wise words (plus a great review here).

Please keep us posted and let us know when you get financed!

So i didnt find cosigner yet but i did get a...

So i didnt find cosigner yet but i did get a family to tell me around Jan. 1st theyll loan me $6000 for my surgery. Yay! Im so happy! Ill be even happier when i pay and set a date :) Ill let yall know when i can set date for sure. (Still gonna try to get mother-in-law to cosign bc im impatient lol)
Hang in there! Nothing worth having comes easily! I wanted boobs for 20years before I got them. Even from the time I decided I could pay for them till I had the surgery was a couple of months. I know the waiting is hard!! My surgery was one week ago, and I am still waiting for them to drop and soften.... So, waiting is just part of it. It will be worth the wait!! This site is great! Lots of support and info. By this time next year, you will not even remember how stressed you are now. :-) hang in there!!
Thanks and good luck with the girls. I know ur happy :) i love reading everyones stories they help get an idea what to expect.

So just got off phone with mother in law and shes...

So just got off phone with mother in law and shes going to get loan tomorrow for me! Im so excited! I think im gonna cry when i get to finally make surgery date. Ill keep y'all updated.

Okay so mother in law backed out. But im def....

Okay so mother in law backed out. But im def. getting in Jan. Guess will give me plenty of time to prepare and do more research :).
Your belly looks amazing for having two kids. Better thank mom for good genetics too xoxo. I hope you get your money ASAP.
Thanks ;)

Okay so i know i havent set my day but looking...

Okay so i know i havent set my day but looking like middle of jan. Ill know for sure next week when i put $500 down to save a date. But i am getting house kinda ready in case sooner. My hubbys gone try to get personal loan through bank next week. Anyways i got my recliner today for me tosleep in and getting ready to rearrange room for it. I am also using my deep clean floor scrubber and cleaning all the carpets now so wont have to worry about that later. I wont post anymore till i know my date but will definitly keep reading everyones stories. Theyre helping me so much figuring out what to do to prepare for surgery and what to expect. A big thanks to everyone.

Oh and also i think im turning a bit obessed over the whole ba i have dreamt about me having the surgery but i so far havent actually seen them lol. Boobs are on my brain 24/7 :)
awww welcome to the boobie obsessed club. I am not sure when it happened to me because I wasn't always like this. I'm glad you have a time frame in mind and maybe you can put them on layaway?

YAY!!! Pre-op appt is October the 15 at 4pm and...

YAY!!! Pre-op appt is October the 15 at 4pm and Surgery is October 26 at 10:30. Im super excited. and really nervous. I know I have like 26 days to get everything done before hand. Any tips of what Ill need or how to prep?
don't get sick! i came down with a cold a week before surgery, and the night before i was coughing, i prayed so hard the coughing will stop on the day of the surgery, surprisingly it did, but a few days after i ate like a whole 6 pack of tiny Crunch candy bars and the next day, my cough is back! it's a lil uncomfortable coughing when u've just had surgery! so stay healthy, if u can take vitamin c, load up on it specially with the change of weather! best of luck!
Oh thanks. Yeah that would suck.
Lol. Oh man i was hoping once i got my boobs the obsession would leave haha. Thanks i def get some metamucil. And i have some frozen meals already in mind just got to start cooking and freezing em.

So 16 more days! I have my recliner in bedroom...

So 16 more days! I have my recliner in bedroom next to bed and in front of tv. I plan on catching up with all laundry today and to dust whole house. Just trying to keep my mind busy because im a wreck. I had a panic attack yesterday thinking about surgery. Im not scared of anything but the pain afterwards :). But i plan on staying in room for 3 days so kids dont see me in pain. I told my husband today i dont care who guesses i have the surgery but really dont want my 4 yr old to go to school and say "my mommy went to dr.s and got boobs" lol. Well ill update more as time gets closer.
I never experienced pain just pressure (like my milk was coming in and I had to nurse). Just listen to you ps!
Oh so that wont be bad i mean it was painful to stop breastfeeding but i can handle that. Im not getting any narcotics for pain bc of abuse problems but going to get celebrex and take extra strength tylenal
I took XS Tylenol the first two days but I'll admit I switched to the vicoden when the nerve block wore off and only took it for 2 days. You'll do fine.

I changed my mind of what size i want i think im...

I changed my mind of what size i want i think im gonna go for 460cc instead of 430 i just want a d cup so hoping that 460s will give me that. My husband told me if i get 460 hell be mad but i honestly dont care its my body im the one that has to live with them. So yesterday i explained this to him and he said fine whayever do what you want. I dont know why hes being like this. Maybe hes just as anxious as me.

Anyways what size do u think my shirt size will be? Im a small now should i buy medium tanks and tube tops or go to a large? This is all so confusing. Im a little stressed 15 more days and lots to do. Was anyone this stressed out and having trouble sleeping?
Ticklemepink, save your money. I went crazy before my surgery and bought two Danskin zip front bras only to find out that my ps didn't want me wearing anything for the first 6 weeks AND they didn't fit (to tight). So I sent them to another RS lady. I haven't had to buy tops because my old stuff actually fits like it's supposed to.
I just went threw my closet and almost all my tops are stretchy. So i should be good. I cant wait to buy new dresses for holidays tho (:
That's smart! Have a couple button up shirts to wear the first couple days. Even if it's your hubby's shirts. You won't be able to raise your arms to get dressed in pull over shirts.

Two more weeks but pre op monday and going to see...

Two more weeks but pre op monday and going to see if I can talk them into an earlier appt. :)
I don't think hubby will be able to tell the difference between 460 & 430 once in! That isn't that much difference! Don't worry about your clothes size yet. Unless everything you had was super tight, you will be fine till they settle. I am two weeks post-op and still not willing to buy clothes... Especially bras! Clothes will fit better and be more fun to shop for if you wait!!
Ok. I was thinking how im gonna love shopping for bras and shirts and dresses. I cant wait :)
Hi, thanks for the advice about constipation. This is the first time I have heard about it. I'm planning on having my surgery in Jan. I'm also crazy for boobs. :)

So i was talking about boobs with the hubs last...

So i was talking about boobs with the hubs last night and was showing him so of you ladies pics that i really like and he told me that he dont like how they look till they dtop and fluff. So i cried last night thinking that hes gonna hate my boobs for like six months. So im def gonna massage my boobs all day until they soften quickly lol.

*13 days left*

Pre op monday what should I expect?
I'm excited for you. I am scheduled on Nov 1st, so we can recover together. My PS recommended 450 cc under muscle HP silicone. I am 5' 105 lbs. He said I would be a C which is what I want but I'm scared of being top heavy. I'm 34 Barely A so I don't have much to begin with. Can't wait to see your post op pics. Good Luck!
Oh thats awesome! Ill tell you how everything goes. I was hoping 430 or 460cc would give me a d :( ill double check monday bc they looked good on me either way lol. Thanks good luck to you too! Ill post pics as soon as i can
My ps also said I might be a D at some stores because of my smaller band size, don't wanna discourage you! :)

So i had my pre op today and got all my...

So i had my pre op today and got all my prescriptions. We paid( that was the hard part lol)im super excited!!! I get my surgery now on tues instead of friday. We went with mentor ultra high 455ccs. That will give me a small d a full c.im so happy its all starting to feel real. I am counting the days but really need to start getting more done and figure out what im gonna do with my kids. Im a procrastinator lately. Im always online looking at boobs lol. Ill talk again as time gets closer.
I think that's pretty amazing of you:) My new nickname for you is "Braveheart". I know a little bit about addiction and it can be tricky!

Quick question, should i start exercising if i...

Quick question, should i start exercising if i dont normally exercise? I have only six days left but i need to get rid of some anxiety but dont want to over do it.
HI!! How exciting! I am also planning on getting a BA this year. thats what brought me to this site :) I wanted to ask you about the size though. I'm pretty much your height and weight 5'3 115. I want a full C and most doctors told me bc i'm so small framed I couldn't go more then 400 ccs. I am planning on going 300 bc I want them to look natural But hearing these other sizes makes me rethink things?? Also You said ultra high implants. I thought those make them look really high and unnatural? I'm not trying to be discouraging but I am sincerely asking you your thoughts bc now i'm starting to feel so confused. I really interested in seeing your after pics!
Hey girl. I would do leg work. Get those legs nice and strong. Squats, lifts, etc. Don't over do it so your sore from working out on game day. Being sore from working out with post op pain will not be fun.
Okay thanks. Definitely dont want to over do :)

5 more days and I'll be joining all you ladies! Im...

5 more days and I'll be joining all you ladies! Im so excited! I was really hoping ps office would call me and say they got blood work early and can take me tomorrow. I think im just a little antsy lol. Im also starting to get nervous. Any ideas on how to pass time quickly? Fun things to do? I clean and on phone all day and time is going so SLOW.
Hi Tickleme, Are you absloutely sure you want to go that large? You are so petite! I am 5'7(with a 28 inch rib cage) and I went 375 moderate plus - and am a 32 D (and that's the lacy/underwire bra's with zero padding.) I'm just concerned that they will really overwhelm your frame. But if that's what you've got your heart set on - then go for it. Can't wait to see them!
I was going crazy about this time too. Maybe go do some fall stuff. Carve pumpkins etc. You won't be able to do that stull after!
How exciting! I can't wait for January. Woohoo!

Only 4 more days! Nerves are starting to set in....

Only 4 more days! Nerves are starting to set in. Im a little scared today whether im doing right thing or not but i know i am. Tomorrow i have in laws coming to see kids for a few hours so that'll keep me busy for a minute lol. I also made a huge list of everything I have left to do but thinking today will be a relax day and sunday monday be my get everything done day.

So how did everyone sleep and when can you sleep on your side again? I tried recliner one night and kept waking up so tried couch propped up and that was horrible lol. Any suggestions on how to sleep propped up comfortably?
Oh thats a good idea. Thanks

Three more days. Ive been so busy today which made...

Three more days. Ive been so busy today which made time fly. Have lots to do tomorrow and monday to get house ready and prepared for me to take a few days off to relax and take advantage of it! I have also been calm im not nervous so hopefully stays that way.
No I haven't iced at all. I wasn't advised to or warned not to. I will definately try that and no worries, I am not interested in looking at clear stitches or the inside of my breasts. I knew better than to try that. Actually since I got up and just walked around the house some and changed my bra (sports bra but this time a pretty pink) funny thing is my hubby is helping me with everything and he said "why would u want to change ur bra? Ohhhh because u want to wear the pink one huh?" Lol. Thank you for the advice!! Like that other lady said, I too wish I had found this forum earlier. It is by far the best one I've accidentally came across and love it the most!!!
I walked around with pack of ice inside my bra. Yes! Ice them. It's divine.
Alright now. Something is up. I am on my 2nd day post-op and my breasts are hurting almost as much as they were the day I had the surgery. I am just wondering if its because I went larger- 550 cc in both, at 5'3, 132 pounds, or maybe if there is something I should or could be doing to speed up the healing process. I saw another lady on YouTube who also went 550 cc and the second day post op was the worst for her as well. When my doctor checked everything yesterday he said they were perfect and he told me to wear sports bras for the next couple of weeks. I felt great yesterday but today it's not the boobs that hurt, it's more where the incisions are. Is this normal? It isn't UNBEARABLE but it isn't pleasant either. My doctor said because I had the steri strips over the dissolvable stitches there really wasn't a need to use peroxide and a Q-Tip followed by A&D ointment but I don't see how it would hurt. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. They aren't hot or red so they aren't infected.

So tomorrow is the big day! Yay!!! I feel like...

So tomorrow is the big day! Yay!!! I feel like time crept by. My ps office called today to tell me my appt was moved from 11am to 9 am so got to leave my house @645. Im not nervous at all today tough. I watched some videos before and after on you tube last night and that calmed me and made me realize that i want this so bad to back out now. I want to thank a you ladies for your stories and sharing your experiences it has definitely helped me out a ton. I wont post till i get home and situated tomorrow should be home around noon or so.

So tomorrow is the big day! Yay!!! I feel like...

good luck! try to get some sleep! (if that's possible right?) =)
Congratulations & good luck...can't wait to see the new you!!!!
You will be fine. I'd bet pretty much my bottom dollar you won't get much sleep tonight ;) I know that I didn't, even with the Valium. Hopefully u will though. I will be praying for you and your recovery.

So im a little doped up right now. But got my...

So im a little doped up right now. But got my surgery at 930am. I had no narotics and so far so good. I hurt and ache but not too bad. I feel pain in arm pits but incision is under breast is this normal? And breast are completely numb. Is thqt normal?

I wanted to cry ehen i sren them. They look so small and far apart. I have to wait 2 days before taking bra off to see them but im sad today. They do look bigger in mirror than looking down so who knows how they'll turn out. Ill post pics in a little bit promise

Questions. How long does that boxy look take to go...

Questions. How long does that boxy look take to go away? I know im only day one but just curious. They look a lot better this morning than yesterday ( or maybe i was just shocked lol) i am actually starting to like them but theyre still numb.

My ps put tape over my nipples is this normal? When can i remove or wait next week for him?

Ive slept elevated but read paper and they want my feet elevated above my head why?

Does your first shower hurt your boobs? Im scared water hitting them is gonna hurt.

Oh and i think i like them today bc i had gotten a peek at them last night and all i.could do is smile. Still no pain just pressure but taking non narcotic muscle relaxer every 3 hrs instead of every 4. I did a lot yesterday and now i cant sleep. Its 1 am and im wide awake.

One more question when can i switch bras? I feel mine, the one they gave me, is tight at top, is that normal?

If nothing makes sense sorry like i said its 1 am and i cant sleep. And i plan on taking pics tomorrow and posting them. All the ones i have have face shots.
ah finally the big day has come for u! i know u have a thousand questions in your mind right now. i still do. it's an obsession that would probably not go away for a long time! if i am not working, i'd probably be obsessing about it all day everyday. =) anyway, the boxy look for me i think gradually softened up on the 4th week. im sure it's different for everyone. but i guess it's around that timeline. the numbness comes and go for me. and yes, the tape is normal, pretty sure we all had/have them. i actually still have a steri-tape on mine. it's supposed to come off on its own. i'll leave it alone, like mine, i think my incision started scabbing already, so if i yank it out, that'll just make the incision bleed. you don't want that. im sure it's in place for a reason. on your next post-op, be sure to write all your questions, and ask away when u see ur PS. i still sleep on the recliner up to now. i was told that as soon as the swelling is gone, you can start sleeping laying down. i tried but it still hurts, actually more of it's too much discomfort rather than painful. sort of hard to breathe, and feels heavy. first shower doesn't hurt your boobs, every shower pretty much does. lol. um, again, not excruciating pain, just not a good feeling so i've been showering with my back to the shower head, and try not to get the girls pounded on by the water, yes, up to now. =) still wearing the surgical bra, alternating it with a sports bra and a bandeau. the surgical bra my PS gave me is the most comfy bra i've ever worn in my entire life. haha, it's not tight at all but definitely provides adequate support. it fits comfortably. i bought what i thought was the same kind i got fr PS but when i started wearing them, they are too tight. i wore on for a day at work, and it was a mistake, they hurt my boobies all day. i never wore them again. so be very cautious if you're planning on buying bras, do not buy more than 3, it will be a waste. i just bought my first real bra, im still not supposed to wear underwire but im going out saturday night and i just cant let these babies go commando. lol. so i bought one cheap one from walmart, very slightly padded, and well, im just wearing it for a few hours. PS' assistant said i can wear push up, underwire bras after 6 weeks, so im just doing it this one time, special occasion. lol.hope that helps! good luck with your recovery! keep posting pics so we can see your progress!
430ccs on your frame will be perfect! they are riding high right now, so give it some time to drop. You'll look like a million bucks in time. keep us posted with good pics!
Thank you and i ended up with 455cc. Had a really tough time choosing lol. They just feel weird yo me now. I know ill get used to them eventually. Ill post better pics tomorrow after shower

Just wanted to say I didnt take any muscle last...

Just wanted to say I didnt take any muscle last night but boy do I feel it now. I slept pretty good though. I am hurting more today than any other day. I was just feeling pressure but now I feel pain and I am very swollen. I have bags of peas but not sure how to ice its so uncomfortable so I havent iced at all yet and they are swollen, tight, and very hot to the touch. Any helpful ideas?
P.S. Feet above head = increasing your blood pressure. I've read that they don't want blood pressure fluctuations during first 2 weeks of recovery. It's related to vessels possibly opening up and bleeding from big, quick changes in blood pressure. Keep us posted Pink! You look fabulous!
Hi! Ok, I think the tape on your nipples was your PS being REALLY nice because the nerves that innervate them are seriously messed (stretched) with during surgery and will annoy you when rubbing against your bra. You're hurting because you didn't take your pain meds - consider taking them less often instead of not at all (or just cutting the pill in 1/2 if possible). You'll want to stay comfortable. Benadryl helped my sleep (thank God). I did switch bras after 3 days to one that was not tight enough (big mistake). Check with PS but usually sports bra ok (they want you to preserve a good crease below the implant so you have to wear it all the time and avoid the double bubble defect). Try laying the bags of frozen peas gently over bra - never directly on skin. 20 min on 20 min off. Don't forget Tylenol is your friend (if your not allergic). Thank God water never hurt but I never let it hit my nipples directly either. They look great! I'll post pics eventually. Sounds like your doing awesome. I'm so glad I'm not going through this by myself! :)
Did you get to have your shower yet? The first one is fantastic -- just remember not to let the water spray directly onto your incisions, and make sure they dry completely before you dress them. Sorry to hear you're hurting, but I hope catching up on your meds and icing them down will help. That, time, and relaxation are really the best medicine.

Ok post op day 5 (counting surgery day as day one)...

Ok post op day 5 (counting surgery day as day one) i feel wonderful. I actually did massages this morning. I slept really good last night. And i even drove yesterday. I can lift my arms over my head now and i stretched when i woke up and it felt great. I had no pain yesterday and none so far today. I did dream i slept wrong and left boob was stuck to right boob and i had to peel them apart lol. I woke up and checked immediately :). I dont know about anyone else but my cleavage broke out with pimples really bad and they itch like crazy. Im gonna use alcohol on them to try and dry out.

Boxy look is starting to go away now. Nipples are looking good to me :). They have a ways to drop but have dropped some so that makes me happy. And the massages im doing on my own bc havent seen dr. Yet but it feels so good to move and push them if it hurt i wouldnt do but my boobs are like rocks i have to do something. And i too love the shower.

How can i get green marker off from me? And did anyone else feel like implant moves when you bend over and stand up? Wanting to know if normal. I dont hear and squishy sounds but im okay with out them lol.

Oh and just wanted to let y'all know that i did pull a muscle in lower left abdomen but healing up now. It was really jiggly and swollen and hurt guess i have less muscle than i thought lol. But that too is healing.
Again id like to thank all you ladies for answering all my questions and just being there for me. You all have helped me tons. Thank you.
Hey! They look great!! I hear that either rubbing alcohol or baby oil gets the marker off! (haven't had surgery but thats just what I have read on here while doing my research) :) How big of a D do you think they are? Im 5'2'' and 107 and I went to VS today to get a bra to bring to my consultations (I have 2 in the next 2 weeks and I don't want to simply use the post-surgery bra to try the sizers) and I got a 32d and 32DD!!
Did you think the VS bras are true to size? I thought they seemed smaller. :)
lol I was going to put my opinion in my original post but thought it was too much go my opinion! YES vs bras are odd sizes, I know for a fact I am NOT a D however, they insist I'm a D. I think VS bras run about 1 and a half cup sizes smaller because I tried on the 32d and it wasn't TOO loose, i couldn't wear it comfortably but it wasn't TOO awkward either.

So i had post op appt today to do massages but...

So i had post op appt today to do massages but left implant wont move! Now im scared bc it looks different today compared to right. The massages i do are place hand at 45° angle with little finger at the crease of your breast and index finger at edge of areola. Not to use thumb. Roll hand in toward breast pushing implant toward neck. It only hurts my incision. And i am to use scar guard on incision.
Any ideas on how to loosen left implant? Im scared now bc dont see ps for 6 weeks.

But on good note i can sleep however i want and wear any bra without underwire.

I plan to upload pics tomorrow. Bruising went down some and breakouts on chest are almost gone :) btw did anyone else breakout in cleavage area after surgery?
We are similar in stats I'm 5'3 105lbs...can't wait to see more pics :) lookin good!
tickle, when I first looked at your after photos I thought the skin on your boobs was very tight and shiny but then I realized that you have tape on your nipples. Did your ps take the tape off today? Owweee! I would think you just have to be patient and work with lefty. It seems as though everyone has one that doesn't want to cooperate.
No i took tape off the next day just havent posted updated photos. Im hoping lefty will cooperate tomorrow and rest my mind lol. Im so scared i can mess up with something you know

Its been a week! So i was told to keep pushing on...

Its been a week! So i was told to keep pushing on left implant it will eventually move. Ouch! But swelling is way down now. I am in love with myself :). I am not in any pain and off all tylenal now. I was able to sleep on both sides last night and it was great. I even woke up on my belly this morning it was nice :). Ill post more pics when i get home to my laptop.
I have another question when you lay down on your back do your implants feel wierd like balls? cause normal boobs flatten out so do fakes feel weird under the skin>? what does your man say about the feel? I am close to your before shot and the thing that is ickingme out is if I lay on my back I think the implants will feel like balls over my skin :S
I understand about sleeping on you belly. I woke myself up the first time I did it. I missed it.

Just noticed that one of my breast sits up higher...

just noticed that one of my breast sits up higher than the other and ones bigger. My right is higher but smaller than my left. Im just curious as to if this is normal at only 9 days post op and if will even out once they drop?
Your incision areas look phenomenal! Mine are still dark and red and ugly. I thought I was pretty bruised after surgery. I wonder if it's the doctor's touch that makes the difference in bruising or the person's capillary wall strength. Probably a combination of the 2. You had your surgery 2 days before mine.
Ill have to look at ur pics. I bruised bad it was so ugly lol. And im so glad so far that i got ba this young i love wearing low cut shirts now :)
Sorry bad with names. Yeah you look really good! Theyre going to look REALLY good after drop and fluff.

So tomorrow im 2weeks post op! Ill take pics...

So tomorrow im 2weeks post op! Ill take pics tomorrow and upload one. But i think theyre growing! I know i sound crazy but they look bigger than when i was all swollen. Good news were buying our house today! So after get the mortgage all set up my hubbys taking me out shopping to buy gifts for kids for christmas and me a new bra, heels, and a dress or two for holidays. Im so excited to take the girls out play dress up =}

I have no pain at all and all my bruising is gone. The only thing that bothers me is my incisions are starting to itch like crazy. About enough to drive me insane! Other than that no complaints.

Oh and sleep is awesome! I can sleep on my belly now and on my right side comfortably but my left is harder, go figure thats the side i sleep on lol. I still havent bought scar guard ive been using neosporin until i remember to buy the scar guard i always remember around 11pm when theyre closed. Guess ill be going to cvs this morning.

Oh and question for you ladies. Is it normal to not have second post op visit till 6 weeks post op? I dont see ps till first week in Dec. I feel thats a long time.
Congrats on the house! You look great... are you happy with the size?
I saw my PS 1 week post-op and then have my 2nd appointment 4 weeks post-op.
You look great! Congrats on buying a new house. Have fun shopping. I'm getting a breast augmentation and a tummy tuck with Dr. Curtsinger next week. I can't wait!

O i am a 32D but once they drop D will be too...

o i am a 32D but once they drop D will be too small bc theyre kinda small now. So thinking I'll be a 32DD once all fluffed and dropped. I got two bras one red pretty one and a neutral ill post pics tonight. It was a blast to go shopping though i loved it!
While we were in mall i noticed that i wasnt embrassed to look for bras and try on dresses. My self esteem is definatly higher than it was before my ba. I love how comfortable i am with them and how theyre starting to feel a part of me now. Well ill post my 2 week post op photos tonight.
After seeing your pictures, now IM sure i have to get a ba! They look great!!!...but how does it work, i know yuu postd yuu spent $5,840....does that include all pre and post visits or jst the actual procedure? I have no insurance @all :(
Thank you =}. That covers all of the visits and surgery. I would do it all again in a heartbeat!
Hey you look great! We are only 4 days apart post op. I'm just curious as to the size you were explaining. I got 475 HP (34 B prior), under and I measure a only a C cup, you said you expecting to go into a bigger bra size once they drop & fluff? I'm just curious as to whether or not that is what actually happens? I always thought we measure larger in the beginning when we are swollen? My Dr. also said they won't get bigger, but will have the illusion of being larger once in place. Anyhow I'm hoping what you say is accurate as I really had my heart set on fitting into a D!!! Did you get underwire bras already?

I am loving my boobs! Lol =} I have had my...

I am loving my boobs! Lol =}
I have had my grandmother in law tell me i went to big and that they look unnatural on me bc shes a evil mean cranky old woman. Lol. But i love them and think that i picked the perfect implants for my frame. I definitely had boob greed and boob envy but mine are starting to soften up and move a little and that makes me love them more.
I also had a friend tell me yesterday ( shes a lesbian) that she hates fake boobs bc they are hard and never feel natural. At first i took that offensive but realised that again is someones opinion and still doesnt affect the way i feel about mine. I also bought two more bras. Ill post pics as soon as hubbys off laptop.
Looking good! Love the updated pics.
I think you picked the perfect size too. They fit your frame nicely. My hubby says mine feel hard, like I'm wearing a double-your-size-padded bra. I hope they do soften up a lot more.
Tickle, when I asked, hubs told me they are still not as soft as a natural breast but he doesn't care he likes the way they make me feel and I an only two months out. Who cares what the haters have to say!

So i am 3 weeks today and can honestly say they...

so i am 3 weeks today and can honestly say they havent dropped at all! i know it takes months but was hoping they would drop a little for thanksgiving. But thinking not gonna happen. oh well they will in time. So I am having some issues. One day I love my boobs and then the next I am so unhappy.

Yesterday I took some pics and uploaded them early for my 3 weeks. I realized I am not actually happy. They are not how I wanted them to look. I know I am only three weeks but Im starting to think getting ultra high profile was a mistake. they are really high and Im not really expecting them to drop a whole lot bc uhp. I also know I wanted to be a 32DD or 34D and that is exactly what I am but I am sad bc they look same and I have such a big gap and still no curves! I am feeling I honestly regret listening to nurse bc she talked me out of 500 mod + and I wish I would have gotten it.

I just want to know if what I am feeling is normal or if I really am unhappy and have to pay loan now and get them redone? Anyone else with uhp regret getting them or are very happy with them? Looking at my pics do you think that they drop and look natural and get closer together at all? Im so confused and very upset.
Have you thought about wearing a strap? I wore one for a month and I hated it but I think it helped them drop faster than without.
you look great! =) im already 8 weeks out but im still pretty high, i dont mind that their high right now, coz i look full on top, although when they drop, they would appear bigger. that VS knock out bra ur wearing has no wire but the style of that bra is meant to give you a push up look without the wire, if you want to drop some, i will not be wearing that so much. I would wear a bandeau so that you are not completely without support. when i get home from work, i go braless til it's bed time, then i put on my comfy surgical bra, just so i would have a soft support. i feel that wearing a support bra at night will help them drop evenly, although im pretty sure that's just my theory =) lol. i didnt start wearing wired bras until on my 6th weeks...im still a lil high i think but i dont mind it. also, i look pretty small in some clothes, but i've accepted that i've such a small frame that even if i want to go bigger, there's just nowhere to put them! lol. only way i'll achieve that really voluptuous look is to go with saline but i always hear they are not as soft, and look very fake. yours look natural, and they look like they are yours. put on a bikini, because everytime i think im small and i try on my swimsuits, i love the way i look. they get concealed easily under the clothes but next summer, you'll be smokin hot in your swimwear! that's what i always tell myself. =)
Honey you are like 100 pounds so to me even 500 uhp would've been maybe a tad much. I got new pics and if u remember correctly, u taught me how to upload em so check em out in a couple of days. I went 550 cc uhp and made sure all I wanted for my PS to be most concerned about was my cleavage being high and close together. He spent over 4 hours on me. Quit being so hard on urself. I went like a week before u (10-19) and still can't sleep on my belly and my stitches aren't all dissolved. I love mine. You need to stop being so pessimistic. You look great sweetie!!!!

Ok thank you so much for all the support. I really...

Ok thank you so much for all the support. I really appreciate it. I am feeling better about my boobs. One minute I like them and next not sure. But today they feel softer and fill bra a little better =}. Plus I really like them naked and feel so much better about myself naked. I think its just a huge change for me and I guess will take time for me to get used to them. But I really do like them today and think they look better today.I just feel they look so small in clothes. But I am very happy I am back to exercising again and that feels great.
you look really good!! I hope your feeling well. I think you look great. If you think you look small in cothing try a 34C bra. I think you look great. But everyone has their own issues. Right? I went big and I'm glad, I did. However it's a slower process for these new grow ups to drop. Idk waiting game seems to be the thing.. : )
Thank you. I thank yours look great too.
you have to love the Ultra HP.. It looks awesome. You still look good to me.

Yay im so happy! My boobs can squeeze together and...

Yay im so happy! My boobs can squeeze together and jiggle really good. Hubby was playing with them last night and he said they almost feel real. Left is a little harder than right but getting softer every day. So im debating between buying a new bra black friday or waiting. Do u ladies think that I'll change a wholelot from now? I have three bras only one that fits so have to exchange them from D to DD. So my real question is are they going to shrink or get bigger once they drop? Bc if DD fits now and they shrink should I just keep my D cup bras or if theyre going to stay same or get bigger go exchange my D for DD? This is all so confusing to me. Dr. Said dont buy an expensive bra till after6months but I didnt listen lol. Im too happy and excited.

But i am so happy that theyre softening and moveable lol. Today i love my boobs and i tried the swimsuit idea when i feel small and it works it makes me look huge lol. Thanks!
Congrats! Your PS did an astounding job. Enjoy!
Hey tickle, we were at Walmart doing our food shopping this morning and I decided to try on a couple underwire. Let's just say I fell i love all over again. I bought two, one push up and one t-shirt both are fruit of the loom and both only $5.96. I'm not willing to spend more right now being only 2+ months.
You are looking good! Glad you and your husband are loving them.

Ok so yesterday was my one month and tuesday was...

Ok so yesterday was my one month and tuesday was week 4. Happy belated thanksgiving to yall btw. Well im dropping more i think and def getting softer everyday i can squeeze my breast together now.

Im measuring 28in band and 36in bust but dont have a 32ddd so wearing a 34dd and fits good in cup but a little big in band. However i dont think im that big so order underwire bras from VS black friday in a 32DD hopefully they fit. I tried on my first VS bra from week two that was34C and 32d and had to give them away bc they were way to small in cup like talking boob coming out of side nipples popping out of top. Not pretty lol.

Well im on my nook right now but tomorrow will download some pics.
Omg They are perfect!!
Oh thank you =}
I think your boobs look amazing! I wouldn't be angry with the nurse who talked you out of 500cc mod plus, those would be waaaaayyy too wide for your small frame! I'm much bigger than you and my PS won't let me go above 400 cc mod plus because they would stick out too far on the sides and probably touch each other in the middle creating the look of one big boob!! Not a good look! Haha! The doc and staff seemed to have your best interest in mind, and did a great job..again, you look awesome!!

So tomorrow ill be 7 weeks! Sorry didnt update ...

So tomorrow ill be 7 weeks! Sorry didnt update last week. Ill post pics tomorrow.

How ive been feeling...
Well i feel GREAT!!! They feel natural to me. I feel like i was born with boobs. However i do get a pain in left nipple occasionally and hoping its just nerves ill ask ps today. Has anyone else felt this?

My left nipple is still numb but right is doing great. They serious look amazing to me i love them.
You look fab!! Hey, can you post a pic of your scar? How does it look now?
i did :) they are still pretty pink but super soft

Im 7 weeks today. So I seen my PS yesterday and...

Im 7 weeks today. So I seen my PS yesterday and wont see him again till March. He said the sharp pain in my breast behind my nipple is completely normal and is just my nerves healing. I love sleeping on my belly. I even went and had a massage and laid on tummy for her to do back it felt amazing. I have noticed though the farther along I get the smaller they appear. Is that normal? I feel like im shrinking! :( I love the size I feel fits my body perfectly but really dont want them to shrink any. And wondering if Im ever gonna drop they are still pretty high and round and not sure if its b/c I have ultra high profiles or not?
I think you look good. Compared to you other pics they do look a little smaller. That's what I'm afraid of. Based on my bwd the biggest I can go is 375 HP, so I know later on I'll be going bigger.
Haha ticklemepink just new on here been reading through all your posts, it's nice to know its not just me that loves them one minute and hates them the next, we're woman after all are we every happy!? ;) but You look great!! My surgery was 7 December, so day 5 today and I've gone from hating them this morning to actually thinking I'm sure Ill love them soon! I think sometimes people say it can even take a whole year before they settle completely. I had moderate 330cc gel, I'm happy with the size, my post op bra is 34DD so guessing I'll be a 34D when they settle, but I wish they were sitting closer, I think it's just my genetics though, hopefully once I can get a decent underwired bra and a little help they will sit together with a nice cleavage!
tmpink I think you are ok. I trusted my PS and they know what is good based on your body shape, frame, etc. I love mine. Although they do look big, I know that over time the swelling will decrease and I will have the fullness that I desired and the sexy look to match the rest of my body. I workout 4-5 times a week and after losing more weight and 2 kids breastfeeding and gravity, it was time for a change. I got the natrelle 15 silicone 616 cc and was unsure at first because my friend was saying thats too big. But Im 6'1 and shes like 5'3 so height and your frame makes a difference. When its all said and done, her boobs will still look bigger than mine just based on her size and frame. I think we are so happy to see boobs when we first get them that we forget that they are swollen, will get a bit smaller and drop and fluff... I still dont really understand what the fluff is but over time it does happen. All I know is that Im happy and I cant wait to see how they will look once they are done with the transformation ( swelling, fluff, drop, etc). I have not massaged mine yet although I was lightly caressing them the first night after surgery cause it felt like some relief. When I saw my PS the next day he told me everything looked great, I didnt have to do anything and come back in a week. So I go back on Saturday the 15th and he will show me how to massage them and hopefully the strips on my areola will come off or will be able to shower. Im thinking about going tomorrow to get a couple of bras..or at least try a few on to see where I am now. I have some lovely VS 36B bras that are going bye- bye to make room for the new stuff!!!! Congrats again and keep us posted. We help each other by sharing our stories.!!!!

Nothing new to add. Im glad my girls have dropped...

nothing new to add. Im glad my girls have dropped a lot! I have five fingers ftom collarbone to top of implant on left side and four on right. Im meassuring as a 32DD. I am starting to like ultra high profile bc boobies are very perky and fit my body perfectly. Looks like im pregnant without the fat and belly lol. I love them this week and cant wait to find something to show them off for our christmas eve party. Everyone thinks i went too big bc DD sounds big but really isnt its equalivent to 34D or 36Ccul size anyway. So i look like a full C to me. Hubby thinks theyre huge lol compared. I dont go back to dr.s again till March so everything looking good. They are also really soft! And feel more natural every day. And im losing my fake round look that i really liked but thats okay i can get that from a bra. Oh and coming together nicely as cleavage goes in a bra. I did notice my boobs are different than most. Most womens implants get closer together as the day goes on and mine get farther apart if not wearing a bra but thats fine no one sees them without bra. Update pics later after take daughter to school
Its very beautiful. Thank you so much for keep updating. It helps me so much. Cos I have almost same size body height/weight as you. I think I will go on 430cc but still afraid can't do much sports cos I love sports. :|
Hey you look amazing! Question, your scars are looking really good. I am 13 days out and my scars are raised and thick. Is this how yours were? I massage them cuz I want them to really disappear. How do your scars feel now compared to right after surgery? Anyhow, you are looking fantastic! Bet you are looking forward to bikini season! :-)
My scars were raised and thick as well. Now they are smooth and soft. They look even better this week. Ill upload pics today tried last night but couldnt get phone to connect to computer to transfer all my pics

Ok so been 9 1/2 weeks now and i honestly feel as...

Ok so been 9 1/2 weeks now and i honestly feel as if i was born with them. I dont even remember my small boobs at all anymore. I hope everyone had a great christmas and has a happy safe new year.
Hey ticklemepink! I know it's been awhile since you've been on here but I wanted to thank you for sharing your story! I am also small (not as small as you) and my doc has to use extra high profile. I asked a question to the docs on here about whether they will give me a "beautiful" result for my tiny size and the responses were quite alarming. One doc even said they would give me "distorted" breasts!! WTH does THAT mean!? Anyway, then I found you and your results are perfect! My doc will only let me go up to 320 or 360ccs based on my BWD of 10cm, but I loved the sizers so that's ok with me (I had originally wanted 400ccs). As you prob know, there are not many girls who have the extra highs so any info/pictures help. I hope you're still happy with your result even now. My surgery date is May 15.
I will post some updated pics tonight for you but I absolulty love them!!!
How is everything now? My consultation is May 13th. Also I am 95 lbs. Looking for big boobies!

a little more than 7 months

Sorry haven't posted in awhile. These are the girls. They are supper soft and squishy now and I can squeeze them together now. Don't go back to Dr. till September. The only one that ever asked me about them is step father. He didn't know I got them lol. Well he didn't ask me he asked mother after seeing me in a tank top if I got a boob job and she said yes. I didn't think it would be too noticeable bc to me they look like I'm wearing one of my old super padded bras but apparently more noticeable than I thought. Do they look like they could be natural? I don't want people to stare at me and say "she got a boob job" I'll take pics of scars and post later.
congrats they look good!
I think you have a great result that keeps getting better over time! They seem to be looking larger as they drop - and you are very thin (so lucky!) - this is probably the only reason anyone would question if they are real or not. If you are comfortable and happy with them - that is all that matters!
Wow they look amazing!

1 year mark

I got my new boobies on October 23, 2012. I am so thankful that I did get them. I am always going bra shopping now where before I hated having to get bras. I have 2 drawers full of bras. I still have to do my exercises twice a day to make sure they're not stiff in morning or at night. They jiggle like real boobs and feel like real ones. Went to 1 yr dr appt and he said they are perfect! I am so happy with the size and profile I picked out. I got 450cc uhp. I can wear no padding or no push up when I dont want them to pop (like when im doing school functions for my daughter) so they dont look as big as they sound or I can wear a little push up when im going out with my husband and they pop right out.i was upset for awhile thinking I didnt go big enough but now im happy bc I can play them up or down and that is now important to me. My scars almost gone (scars always take forever to heal on me but when they do you cant even see them unless I point them out). I am extremely happy with my decision, my results, and my doctor. Thank you all that helped me get through my decision making process and after surgery. And thank you to all that have read my review and it has helped them.

forgot to add scar pics

Love your story they look great congrats

Thank you for your 1 year update with photos! It's so nice for other members to see how you're doing a year later. I like how you can dress 'em up or down, depending upon the occasion. You look so great. Glad you're happy and bouncy too! :)

i was looking for pics of 1 year post-op and came across your review. Thank you for posting. Now I know what to look forward to at 2 months and 1 year marks.
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Love love my ps. He was very concerned with making me feel comfortable and answering all my questions. Highly recommend.