40 Year Old, Fun, Active Woman Needed Some Improvements - Savannah, GA

Dr. Paletta and his staff ROCK!! Very...

Dr. Paletta and his staff ROCK!! Very knowledgeable physician, funny and down to earth. the minute I met Dr. Paletta I was at ease with him and very comfortable during the exam. His nurse Patti was very sweet, friendly and had a mother like personality that really made you feel at home, especially after surgery. Dr. Paletta MA (not sure what they are called in plastic surgery, but his right hand) Danielle was AWESOME! Funny and honest and very on top of things at each appointment. Alicia Rocked as well..... she was quick to responded to all emails and never once sugar coated anything, especially when it came to the money part.
I am looking to have another procedure done in the next 5-6 years, so they better be around!!
Still seeing them as a patient, but I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who is looking for a plastic surgeon.
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the breast implants community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.
Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the breast implants community.