Very Satisfied! -Savannah, GA

Savannah Plastic Surgeon

I learned about him through a mutual friend. Dr. Finger is a wonderful doctor. I got a breast augmentation done by him and they turned out wonderful. I could not be happier with the results. He listened carefully to what I wanted until we decided the perfect size and look that I wanted. The surgery was very easy and recovery was almost painless. I would definitely recommend anyone who is considering getting a breast augmentation to go to him. Also, I would like to add that his staff is so wonderful and helpful, they explained everything to me in detail. Dr. Finger personally called me the night of my surgery to make sure everything was ok, which made me feel like he really cares about his patients! They all worked together to make me have a wonderful experience!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.