Getting It Right - Savannah, GA

After having two children, my breasts were not...

After having two children, my breasts were not what they used to be. I had a negative view of breast augmentation and my mind was filled with thoughts of giant, boobs on super skinny people. It took a bit to work up the courage for a consultation, but I am glad I went for it. The results were better than expected. I came out of the procedure looking like a better version of me......not like a stick man with boobs.

Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Dr. McGovern did not come into the exam room with a one size fits all plan and the intent to spend 5 minutes with me and schedule surgery. She came in to listen to my needs and determine what was right for me. She helped me find implants that returned my body to my pre-baby look. She never acted rushed and she went above and beyond to ensure that all my questions were answered and I could make an informed decision. I went for it. Dr. McGovern and her team were with me every step of the way (pre-op, surgery, post-op). Dr. McGovern had helped me select implants that looked natural for my body size and type. This was exactly what I was looking for. I would highly recommend Dr. McGovern and her team.

Sounds like this was the right thing for you! What sort of implants did you choose to go with?

I got "gummy bear" implants.