Thinking Bout "The Flat Side" - Savannah, GA

Afternoon, Realself Fam. I posted first that I am...

Afternoon, Realself Fam. I posted first that I am going to have a breast reduction. I still am. The more I read post from everyone the more I want to join "the flat side". I spoke to my hubby about it and he is not quite on the band wagon with this one. Although, he did wouldcision. Hmmmm. We've be will be married for 20 years this Oct. He doesent want anything to happen to his precious. Cant say I blame him for that. So I do understand. Its a big deal. For me, I jus wanna feel comfortable in my own skin. I will be 42 in July and I cant remember the last time I looked down and was able to see her. Lol.
I am the queen of cover up. I even try to hide myself from him, even though he does on ocaasion see all. I just want to be free of this belly too.
This site is a wonderful tool, just being able to wrigs feels good. I try not to mention it to my husband too much even tho I am consumed inside about both procedures.
Thanks All.

Girly put up the pictures already darn it!!!!! lol
I see you found them on my br review.
Can't wait to see pictures. :)
Jess, my pics are under mu breast reduction review. I made two reciews at the begining and the only stuck wit one. Didnt know what i was doing when i joined thw site. Lol. Thanks for looking at it.
Ok! I'll go check them out!
Hope to see pics soon.:)
Hi luv, when i first started posting on realself, i didnt know how this worked. I ended up making two posts under diff headings. Once i realized that, i only update one. My updates are under "Breast Reduction". I have pics there. Thanks for reading my review.
I'm doing alright, but still find I get tired very fast. I slept in my own bed the past two nights which was nice. I have mild discomfort around the tt incision, and where I had lipo. The breasts seem to be healing nicely, and I get sharp pains, randomly in my Left Breast several times a day and occasionally in the Right Breast. I was at the Dr and he said that is just the nerves re attaching and healing as expected. I'm starting to feel better everyday, its amazing what a difference one week makes.
I had a breast reduction 4 weeks ago and also a tummy tuck after loosing 120 pounds. I have no regrets at all and would do it all again ! It wasnt painful just more discomfort than anything. If i can be of any help to you or if u have any questions. I am also 42. I was a 32G and I am now a 32C bra size ! Good luck with whatever u decide ! Julie x
I had a breast reduction in November and u am so happy I did. Now I am on a tummy tuck next December to complete my mommy makeover. You will be so happy you did this for yourself.
Who is your plastic surgeon? Good luckand look forward to following your journey.'.
Hope it all works out for you. There is nothing like being comfortable in your own skin. Hope to see you on the flat side :)