Got Rhinoplasty Done but Not Happy with Result-nose Looks Short and Upturned and Doesnt Suit my Face - Saudi Arabia, SA

I had always been dissatisfied with my wide nose...

I had always been dissatisfied with my wide nose with bulbous tip and flared nostrils. After so many years of considering Rhinoplasty, I finally went for it on 01-09-2012. When the cast was removed after one week, I was so shocked by the result as I felt there is no nose on my face and I looked like a victim of some nose trauma. My nose look too small for my face with no tip definition, rather the tip looked short and upturned with excessive nostril show. My previous nose was much better and I regret having it changed. At least this is not what I wanted. Had I knew the result, I would never go for it. Its my 13th post op day and I am in great misery and cry whenever I look myself in mirror. I can just hope it gets better with time but I am afraid even when the swelling will subside there are not going to be any drastic changes and I so want to have a revision now. :'(

Its 23rd post op day and I am still hoping for my...

Its 23rd post op day and I am still hoping for my nose to get better, I am still not happy with it but I have kind of accepted it and there is nothing that I can do at this time but to wait keeping my fingers crossed.

My doctor was well known plastic surgeon and a well experienced too. But unfortunately he didnt prove to be good for me.