Botox to Furrow - Saskatchewan, SK

I think this has been a huge face saver for me! I...

I think this has been a huge face saver for me! I have a bad forrow and when I use botox (about every 4 to 6 mos) I look so much younger. I have been very pleased with the outcome.

The whole procedure takes about 5 mins and the doctor places the needle in various "needed" areas. i have never bruised in that area, but i have a friend who bruised quite a bit from the crows feet area.
Dr. doe

I was thinking about Botox. Than y not go all the way and get a face lift. Maybe song her day. Lol
Sorry I wanted to say maybe another day. I really hate spell check. Lol
haha i got it ;)
I keep getting response from people using Botox for their looks. Mine was for years of Migraine headaches. I had unhappy results. I lost 20 pounds because of stomach problems, severe headaches, flu like systems, weakness & etc. I don't need to hear about cosmetic effects. I don't have a wrinkled forehead!
I am sorry you feel this way. I am just trying to help people who are considering this procedure for furrows. I have had a good result. I really don't understand your comment?
All I get are advertisements for Dr's who preform cosmetic procedures, why would I need that? When U suffer the results of Botox for a year, then tell me how wonderful it is. I know it works for 75% of men & women but it reals havoc on the other 25%.
ok I understand, I was not directing my review at you. like I stated, just giving a review to help others make an informed decision. I have had no issues at this point. I get very little injected each time. I thought that this is what real self was for? reviews?
There is a blog for people who have had devastating results from Botox. Some are suffering two to three years later. As you can fined out 25% of people do have adverse effect. This needs to be made known! This includes men & women. I did the shots for migraines.