Mesotherapy Review - Saratoga, CA

I am very reluctant to have anything done to my...

I am very reluctant to have anything done to my face, as I don't want to become part of the "Hollywood Plastic Revue", which frankly most of those people look downright scary. I had met with several surgeons as I was considering a facelift - 57 yrs old, moderate skin laxity, thin with small bone structure, biggest concern was jowling. However, I just could not bring myself to do it. Because once you do, there's no going back.

I had finally decided to visit one last person - Dr. Tang with Rejuve in Saratoga, and I have to say I'm glad I did. He recommended a mesotherapy/sculptra cocktail, with the mesotherapy localized to the jowls. It has not quite been 2 months, I've had one mesotherapy treatment, which has proven to be all I will need, and two sets of sculptra injections to put some volume back in my thin face. I had sculptra about eight - nine years ago, so I knew what I was getting myself into.

Dr. Tang had advised it would take a good six weeks to see any results from the Mesotherapy, and he was right. Between the meso, dissolving the fat pockets in the jowl area, and the sculptra adding volume and lift, there is a definite difference. While I still feel a little lump in both jowl areas from the meso, it continues to go down and look better each day. My jaw line is much more defined, and I am perfectly happy, because I still look like me, didn't have any down time, and if I ever decide to do this again, I know the risks are minimal. I thinks its the best alternative I could have sought for a full face lift, which three separate docs recommended, although my forehead/upper face didn't need it (in my opinion - and that's really all that counts)
Dr. John Tang

Dr. Tang has an excellent manner with his patients, wants to make sure his patients are fully informed, and doesn't push unnecessary procedures. And was more than happy to show me his own meso and sculptra results. Highly recommend! His office staff are all lovely individuals, no wait time - they schedule appointments in a manner that gives him plenty of time for the procedure and patient care - no rushing people in and out!