I Look Great After my Breast Reduction and Lift and Tummy Tuck (Age 60)

I had a breast reduction and lift along with a...

I had a breast reduction and lift along with a tummy tuck in September 2009. I decided to have both procedures done at the same time only to eliminate 2 recuperating periods.

There was absolutely no pain... I know that sounds weird, but it is the truth. The only pain I experienced with my tummy tuck was sneezing.

I must say this to any smokers who are considering any type of cosmetic surgery... your doctor tells you not to smoke two weeks before or two weeks after surgery for an excellent reason -- quicker healing and less noticable scarring -- so heed his advice!

I am 60 years old and I no longer have any back or neck pain, clothes now fit properly and I love the way I look... I should have done this years ago!!!

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

My doctor and the staff are wonderful. Everything associated with my procedures was explained to me clearly, in English and not medicalese. Any questions or concerns will be alleviated at your consultation.

I'm glad your outcome was so satisfactory. No pain is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing here on RealSelf.