Consultative, the Ability to Meet Her Client's Needs All with Phenomenal Results. - Sarasota, FL

I didn't even know what I needed?? As a woman...

I didn't even know what I needed?? As a woman in my mid-fortys, I was experiencing changes in my face and it looked like my face was drooping and was starting to have the overall look of a very drawn face. After a full consultation with Dr. Callahan, she recommended Radiesse filler to lift my cheeks, which would eliminate the droop and make my face more youthful. I was so petrified to do this - not because I didn't trust Dr. Callahan because I absolutely do and that is why I did the procedure!

While I have used filler and botox in other areas of my face for years, I was worried I would have chubby cheeks afterwards. JUST THE OPPOSITE! I look like I have natural, beautiful cheek bones and my face does not look drawn now.

I am all about the look of natural and Dr. Callahan hit the spot with this recommendation! She actually hits the spot of all of her recommendations when it comes to me. I am optimistic that Dr. Callahan has the right services and expertise to where I could avoid any surgical procedure in an effort to make my skin and/or face more youthful. Painless, Easy, Quick and no down-time.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Sarasota Dermatologist

Dr. Elizabeth Callahan and her staff provide a very caring, professional environment that fully caters to her clients. She has clear-cut processes in place that take a patient from start to finish, and well exceeds all of the rating criteria for this website.