Fit Athletic Girl Wanting to Sculpt....tried Everything ...last Resort Lipo - Sarasota, FL

I have always been fit active,watched what i...

I have always been fit active,watched what i ate,but the thickness in my upper thighs and lower abdomen always bothered me and would not go away unless i starved myself. Finally saved up and decided to get lipo. Found Dr Mobley after allot of research . Day ONE of surgery, everyone at the doctors office have been so nice,woke up so nauseous ,thank god the nurses had this aromatherapy essential oil sniffer which alleviated the nausea. All i can say i got home and i didnt need to take any pain meds. Day one down.... only reason i gave a "not sure' review is bc so far nothing looks different...they say its normal ??

almost to 5 weeks

I am close to 5 weeks and I have to say it was a real easy no pain experience, i was fortunate my doctor gave me dissolvable stitches and i was up and around a week after surgery. I was dying to work out,but everyone was against it bc it would have cause more swelling. My tummy is nice and flat and my hips are visibly smaller.....only worried that my inner thighs didnt get enough taken out of,and that is where i had my biggest concerns!!Doc says the swelling will go down, lets see in a few months. Im still very happy with my Doctor,he has been very very understanding and focused on me,even after the surgery which is the most important part!! I recommend him to everyone!!!
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Great bed side manner. very patient and understanding. Felt comfortable with him from day one. He always made time to answer my questions,and was very understanding when i had to reschedule my appointment.

You sound just like me! I am a gym rat and have done everything to slim down my lower body.omly way to get any result is to starve myself but that is it with it or healthy. I am getting lipo soon on my hips waist inner and outer thighs thinking about adding abdomen as well so please keep me posted on your progress good luck
hello! Yes I am now close to 5 weeks, and it has been a pretty smooth process....the post op was very smooth...no pains some bruising....as far as results go, my tummy is much flatter(there are a few bumps which i heard is normal and i hope they go!!) my hips look very good you can see some slimming,only thing that doesn't show is inner thighs(which is actually where i really was self conscious about..basically still no gap!..Doc says I still have some time and we will see!! any other questions plz feel free to ask!!