30, Fit but Very Fat Abdomen! Lipo on lower & upper abdomen, hips & flanks. 216lb. - Sarasota, FL

Amount of fat removed

Dr took 4 liters which is the most he is allowed to take in one lipo session. I was on the table at 2.30pm and in the car going home, in my compression garment by 5.30pm.
I leaked a lot for the first 24 hours.
My first follow up was at 11am the next day, and wow, I was so impressed.
Just hoping for skin to contract as much as possible now. Looking into Venus system to assist with that. Any thoughts or experience with this?

Day 4 shower

Photo update

1 week update

Feeling swollen today, prob due to my time of the month and not resting in bed anymore. Here are some pics from this morning.

Started Venus Freeze skin tightening

9 days after lipo I had a Venus session. It made such a difference! First, it felt really nice to have my abdomen massaged with the warm wand (I guess it looks like a shower head) with a handle for the aesthetician to hold it with. I had a good 30 min session. She started at 42 degrees and it was warm. She worked up to 43 and we even hit 44 at one point but I had to tell her that was too hot for my comfort level. I will be going 1x per week for 10 weeks. I'm already looking forward to next week.

9 days after - photos

Before I started Venus pics

3 weeks post op pics

I have been having Venus treatments weekly. Skin is retracting and my abdomen is still hard. However it is slowly starting to soften above my belly button.
Dr. Alberico Sessa