30, Fit but Very Fat Abdomen! Lipo on lower & upper abdomen, hips & flanks. 216lb. - Sarasota, FL

Amount of fat removed

Dr took 4 liters which is the most he is allowed to take in one lipo session. I was on the table at 2.30pm and in the car going home, in my compression garment by 5.30pm.
I leaked a lot for the first 24 hours.
My first follow up was at 11am the next day, and wow, I was so impressed.
Just hoping for skin to contract as much as possible now. Looking into Venus system to assist with that. Any thoughts or experience with this?

Day 4 shower

Photo update

1 week update

Feeling swollen today, prob due to my time of the month and not resting in bed anymore. Here are some pics from this morning.

Started Venus Freeze skin tightening

9 days after lipo I had a Venus session. It made such a difference! First, it felt really nice to have my abdomen massaged with the warm wand (I guess it looks like a shower head) with a handle for the aesthetician to hold it with. I had a good 30 min session. She started at 42 degrees and it was warm. She worked up to 43 and we even hit 44 at one point but I had to tell her that was too hot for my comfort level. I will be going 1x per week for 10 weeks. I'm already looking forward to next week.

9 days after - photos

Before I started Venus pics
Dr. Alberico Sessa

HOT DAYMN your looking AWESOME SAUCE.. YOU GO GURLLLLL !
Very nice progress! :) Happy Wednesday!
looking good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Dee. It's 3 weeks today. I will try to post pics :)
U r looking good. Continued success.
WOW! You're looking great!
Was the Venus separate from the lipo or was it a pkg? If separate do you mind sharing the price? Impressed already! Thanks!
I went to see my Dr for a 1 week check up today. He was pleased. I still have some numbness, some light bruising around my hip area and some internal lumps (random places on my abdomen, and along my 'pooch' where the excess skin fold/hang is). He said the hardness is fluid and scar tissue building. He said that it's good that it is going hard because as the scar tissue heals it contracts, making the skin tighter. That makes sense to me. :) He told me all 10 of my incisions have closed/healed now so I am free to use ScarAway or similar product. I bought a 30 day supply of the silicone discs that I will start today. He took the 2 stitches out of the incisions under the pooch and he said everything is looking great. I should wear my compression garment a little lower down on my abdomen to really compress the lower area, so I will wash it tonight and start wearing it lower tomorrow. I have to wear the garment for 6 weeks post op total. When I wash it, I will just wear my spans for some compression tonight. He estimated my swelling is at about 50% and I can start doing light exercise; it should help me feel better too & help with sleeping. So much good news today! I scheduled a session on the Venus machine tomorrow, so will let you know how that goes. It is supposed to help with skin contraction too and should take about 25 mins on the abdomen area. Dr said I should do 10 sessions (1 a week for 10 weeks).... Any thoughts on this anyone?
Amazing results! congrats! hope you recover and heal fast!!!!
Definitely looks like your skin is contracting nicely! :)
Oh I hope so!!!!
You look great
Thank you. Feeling a little swollen today. My "time of the month" just paid me a visit :(
Thank you for the review and pictures! I think you're going to look wonderful! Congrats :)
Thank you!
hi, congrats! your results look great so far and its gonna get better from here on. How much weight did you loose all together.
Hi, thank you. So far about 5lbs.
What amazing results. U can see the swelling that took place after the first day but when that subsides u are going to looking terrific.
The swelling did subside, but I think it's back a little. I have my one week check up tomorrow, so I will get the Doc's opinion.
COngrats! How are you feeng this morning?
Feeling great. Keeping up on the Percocet. I don't take a whole pill every 4-6 hours, I take half a pill every 4-6 hours. I have stopped leaking (10 incisions altogether) and I just get worn out very quickly. I am drinking a lot of water, and still taking my cipro anti biotic twice a day. I can get up out of bed unassisted now, and try to walk around every 2 hours for a few mins. Any standing for more than 30 mins and I'm light headed.
I am glad you're doing good. I am starting to read more reviews on abs and flanks waist back etcto get an idea what to expect in November when i do abs and waist, I hear it is painful. Is it very painful during the procedure? What is your pain level without meds?
I took a Valium the night before just so I would sleep, and not worry about the procedure. Then I took a Valium about 3 hours prior to procedure and it had worn off by the time I actually went into the op room. I was under heavy sedation, to the same level as a general anesthesia. My pain level has been up and down. I just recommend that you keep on the pain pill schedule then it's not even an issue. Day 3 I did not take any pain meds after 1pm, then at 4am woke up in agony, I was so mad at myself for forgetting to take the pills on the schedule. Also keep your fiber up, or take Metamucil as the percocets will block you up!
I better get a nice cocktail of pills before my procedure. I eat fiber everyday i have to or i do get constipated. I wish you a speedy recovery. Take it easy on the percocet. ;)