30, Fit but Very Fat Abdomen! Lipo on lower & upper abdomen, hips & flanks. 216lb. - Sarasota, FL

Amount of fat removed

Dr took 4 liters which is the most he is allowed to take in one lipo session. I was on the table at 2.30pm and in the car going home, in my compression garment by 5.30pm.
I leaked a lot for the first 24 hours.
My first follow up was at 11am the next day, and wow, I was so impressed.
Just hoping for skin to contract as much as possible now. Looking into Venus system to assist with that. Any thoughts or experience with this?

Day 4 shower

Photo update

1 week update

Feeling swollen today, prob due to my time of the month and not resting in bed anymore. Here are some pics from this morning.

Started Venus Freeze skin tightening

9 days after lipo I had a Venus session. It made such a difference! First, it felt really nice to have my abdomen massaged with the warm wand (I guess it looks like a shower head) with a handle for the aesthetician to hold it with. I had a good 30 min session. She started at 42 degrees and it was warm. She worked up to 43 and we even hit 44 at one point but I had to tell her that was too hot for my comfort level. I will be going 1x per week for 10 weeks. I'm already looking forward to next week.

9 days after - photos

Before I started Venus pics

3 weeks post op pics

I have been having Venus treatments weekly. Skin is retracting and my abdomen is still hard. However it is slowly starting to soften above my belly button.
Dr. Alberico Sessa

You look awesome! Im hoping i get some great results with my lipo session tomorrow. Im 5'1 and 175lbs
I love your progress,looking Fabulous :)
Wow! Really looking good!
Thank you! I'm still wearing compression garment, and still having Venus done weekly. Will continue to update...
Thank you! And esp for the photos, they are so helpful!
HOT DAYMN your looking AWESOME SAUCE.. YOU GO GURLLLLL !
Very nice progress! :) Happy Wednesday!
looking good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Dee. It's 3 weeks today. I will try to post pics :)
U r looking good. Continued success.
WOW! You're looking great!
Was the Venus separate from the lipo or was it a pkg? If separate do you mind sharing the price? Impressed already! Thanks!
I went to see my Dr for a 1 week check up today. He was pleased. I still have some numbness, some light bruising around my hip area and some internal lumps (random places on my abdomen, and along my 'pooch' where the excess skin fold/hang is). He said the hardness is fluid and scar tissue building. He said that it's good that it is going hard because as the scar tissue heals it contracts, making the skin tighter. That makes sense to me. :) He told me all 10 of my incisions have closed/healed now so I am free to use ScarAway or similar product. I bought a 30 day supply of the silicone discs that I will start today. He took the 2 stitches out of the incisions under the pooch and he said everything is looking great. I should wear my compression garment a little lower down on my abdomen to really compress the lower area, so I will wash it tonight and start wearing it lower tomorrow. I have to wear the garment for 6 weeks post op total. When I wash it, I will just wear my spans for some compression tonight. He estimated my swelling is at about 50% and I can start doing light exercise; it should help me feel better too & help with sleeping. So much good news today! I scheduled a session on the Venus machine tomorrow, so will let you know how that goes. It is supposed to help with skin contraction too and should take about 25 mins on the abdomen area. Dr said I should do 10 sessions (1 a week for 10 weeks).... Any thoughts on this anyone?
Amazing results! congrats! hope you recover and heal fast!!!!
Definitely looks like your skin is contracting nicely! :)
Oh I hope so!!!!
You look great
Thank you. Feeling a little swollen today. My "time of the month" just paid me a visit :(
Thank you for the review and pictures! I think you're going to look wonderful! Congrats :)
Thank you!
hi, congrats! your results look great so far and its gonna get better from here on. How much weight did you loose all together.
Hi, thank you. So far about 5lbs.
What amazing results. U can see the swelling that took place after the first day but when that subsides u are going to looking terrific.
The swelling did subside, but I think it's back a little. I have my one week check up tomorrow, so I will get the Doc's opinion.