My Mini Facelift - Sarasota, FL

My Mini Facelift began one month before the...

My Mini Facelift began one month before the surgery when Dr. Lacerna recommended an Obaagi Blue Peel for my face and neck. The results were amazing....my skin looked so healthy and smooth, tighter and definitely diminished wrinkles on my 65 year old sun damaged face and upper chest area. I have recommeded this procedure to everyone I know.
On March 4th I had the mini lift and some fat transplanted into my cheeks as well as a Lower Bleph. The first couple of days were uncomfortable...no pain just adjusting to the dressings and swelling. I rested alot and followed Dr. Lacerna's orders to just take it easy for a couple of weeks. I was amazed at the fairly rapid recovery time. I actually did travel in about 2 weeks. I am sure there was still some swelling, but I was so excited about my new fresh look, I wanted to show it off. I am now over 3 months post op. I still look like myself, but I have been told I look 10 to 15 years younger....I agree and I could not be happier with the results. Thank you Dr. Lacerna for your unbelievable surgical skills and your comprehensive guidance through my procedure and after. You are a very special person and I am so happy that you have been a blessing in my journey of life. Many Thanks!

Absolutely stellar. Skilled, Professional, Compassionate and always smiing. I would recommend her to all of my family and friends.

Hooray for your success story. Thank you for sharing it on RealSelf! We'd love to see your photos, too, if you'd feel comfortable posting them.