Fat Grafting Nightmare -Sarasota, FL

My fat grafting experience became a nightmare when...

My fat grafting experience became a nightmare when the doctor (Dr. Holcolm) placed fat in areas that we never discussed and I did not approve. I chose Dr. Holcolm for fat grafting based on the praise I heard from one of his nurses. I was scheduled to have fat grafted to my cheeks, temples and the tail of my eyebrows. On the day of surgery, twice the nurse asked what procedure I was having and I replied “I am having fat grafted to my cheeks, temples, and the tail of my eye brows". The doctor put pen markings on these areas. He then made small circles in the area where my dimples are. I told him I did not want fat grafted in those areas and he marked them out. I awoke from surgery to find that he had grafted a large amount of fat in the marionette line on the right side of my face; he also put fat about the size of a nickel on the lower outer edges of my mouth. The right side of my face looks terrible. It is so bad that it has changed the appearance of my smile. It actually looks like fat seeped under the marionette line in two areas. And then there are the fat balls next to my mouth. I called after the swelling went down (2 weeks post op) as I was extremely upset about the right side of my face. Dr. Holcolm had me come to his office. Instead of examining my face, he looked at the before and after photos (this is all he looked at). Yes, my face is fuller, but the right side looks awful. Dr. Holcolm told me to wait 3 months until things had settled. When I went back at three months, he told me to wait a year. It looks so bad, I cry every time I look at the right side of my face. I hate looking at myself in the mirror. I cannot even believe he put fat where we did not discuss. In addition, from our previous conversations, I was under the impression that the fat would be taken from my upper inner thigh (as I have a fat pad there even though I am quite thin). Instead he took fat from my inner middle thighs and he left a huge gouge in my right middle thigh. I am now trying to figure out how to remove the fat from the outer edges of my mouth and my over-filled marionette line area on the right side of my face (IPL, micro lipo), ultrasound). I also need to have more fat grafted to my right cheek as it is not as full as the left side. The depression plus the time, cost, and pain of more surgery is truly a nightmare for me.

I looked him up, he does a procedure called the "Acculift". Could he use that to remove your areas of concern?
Thanks for your suggestion, but there is no way I would ever let Dr. Holcolm do anything to me again. He did a terrible job. He is the worst surgeon I have ever experienced.
Sorry Sasha to hear that. Did you find anyone else to remove the fat grafting you had??
Sarasota Facial Plastic Surgeon