Dr. Holcomb Gave Me Fantastic Results for my Facelift and Blepharoplasty! - Sarasota, FL

My wife and I actually attended a seminar back in...

My wife and I actually attended a seminar back in 2012 with Dr. Holcomb. We liked what we saw at the seminar and he seemed very personable. Last year my wife had a cosmetic procedure with him and so did three of her friends. I liked the office environment and the results they had so I came for a complete facelift and blepharoplasty on February 18. My results are fantastic. I saw my daughter, who lives in Philadelphia, about a week ago and she looked at me and said “Dad, you don’t look as tired. Florida must be agreeing with you.” I never mentioned to her that I had any cosmetic surgery but she did notice that I looked more refreshed. It was the best compliment I have gotten. I can only re-emphasize how fantastic everything has been.
Sarasota Facial Plastic Surgeon

I enjoyed coming to the office, the consultation with him, and the care I received. Everyone was pleasant, friendly and compassionate. . I am going to recommend Dr. Holcomb to everyone that I know.

Glad to hear you're happy with your results! Do you have any residual tightness or numbness now?