No Pain, No Gain? Had Inner Thighs & Upper, Lower Abdomen Done - Sarasota, FL

After reading all of the issues from the abdomen...

After reading all of the issues from the abdomen area, I decided to have the inner thighs (7/23) done first and then one week later the upper and lower abdomen (7/30). The procedures themselves were uncomfortable, but not painful. After both procedures I was able to carry on with my normal workout routine. The same day that I had both procedures I went for a 5 mile run. I was tired and slower than normal, but this only lasted less than one week. I was surprised that there was NO bruising, but my stomach was swollen for about a week. No change in routine or wardrobe.

I am now three weeks post inner thigh and I can see absolutely NO change what so ever. I know it takes up to 2-4 months, but I would expect to see some changes by now. I think I can start to see small changes in my abdomen.

Has anyone had a positive result from the inner thigh procedure? I know it isn’t yet approved, but I am so tired of my legs rubbing together that I had to give it a try.
I am in my early 50s, work out 5x per week and I gained 15lbs during menopause.

Two months post procedure and I can see absolutely...

Two months post procedure and I can see absolutely NO results in my inner thighs and abdomen. I'm very disappointed that I wasted so much money. I realize that results can take from 2-4 months, but at 2 months there is absolutely no change. A big waste of money. I'm really sorry that I had this done.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us. Have you had a follow-up with your doctor yet, to discuss your expectations and results?