Breast Lift 6 Yrs. Ago-holding Strong - Sarasota, FL

It has been 6 yrs. since my breast lift & I...

It has been 6 yrs. since my breast lift & I couldn't be happier! I started out a full C but obviously a saggy C :( I was 47 at the time & just wanted them relocated to their original position (or at least close-lol) The first ps I consulted advised an implant with the lift which scared me because I definitely did NOT want to be any bigger.

I got a second opinion with J. Scott, M.D. & he said he could do the lift without implant (happy day!) Soo....that's exactly what he did & honestly I didn't have one bit of pain ever! I must admit- at first I was sporting the Frankenboobs- but within a year-you'd have to look REALLY hard to see a scar.

I couldn't be happier & they're still looking quite pert! They're probably slightly smaller -full B,small C- which is good by me! :)

J. Scott, M.D.

I have nothing but good to say about my ps & staff! I'm very impressed by Dr. Scott's surgical skill & has a wonderful 'bedside manner' to boot! So happy to have found them!

I'm considering a lift. Can u post pics?
Bella I had no idea your a BL chic too! lol 6 years ago?? that really makes me feel good that your still very happy with your results. I was wondering today how long they would hold up & honestly those scars are so well hidden & fading so fast I'm not even concerned about that. Thank you for all the kind words & I hope your still happy with your TT results :) We need a pic of that new tummy! lol
Hey Lisee! Oh yeah-unfortunately I'm not one that's aging gracefully lol! I intend to fight every step of the way as long as I can!! And I know the scars are hardly visible-soo happy with the whole thing-I didn't want bigger for sure just put back where they belong! LOL I would post pic's if I wasn't so challenged technologically :) I have a camera on my cell but don't know how to get it from there to here! ?? I think I like my bb (small) I still have a little pot low down-hoping that goes down-it seems to be smaller in the am's it's hard as a rock though so I don't know...Hope you're doing well too I know things can change in an instant! lol

Thank you so much for posting your review! Reading stories from 6 years out is soooo helpful. Glad you were able to do this without an implant and that they're holding strong. Temporary frankenboobs are worth it for the long term benefit. :0)