Dr. Scott Restored my Health! - Sarasota, FL

My health was in jeopardy due to careless work by...

My health was in jeopardy due to careless work by another plastic surgeon. Dr. Scott repaired me and the outcome is spectacular. A large capsule was removed from my breast and they were sagging and painful. Dr. Scott completely repaired and reconstructed my breasts. He also performed a breast lift and put new implants in. The result is amazing. The procedure itself went well and I had very little discomfort afterwards. I
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

I came to Dr. Scott with severe capsular contracture and other problems with my breasts. My case was not an easy one but Dr. Scotts skill as a surgeon prevailed. I am now healthy, my breasts are beautiful and I would highly recommend him.

Thank you so much for starting your review and sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Breast Implant Revision community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Implant Revision community today.