Best Surgeon!!! - Sarasota, FL

Dr. Scott gave me results I wasn't expecting! I am...

Dr. Scott gave me results I wasn't expecting! I am a perfectionist and normally expect far more out of something than what the results end up being. I can honestly 110% say Dr Scott actually superceded my expectations! He is a true artist and perfectionist! I am so happy and please that my breast look beyond what I could have imagined. He did beautiful natural looking work (I got silicone breast implants). He listened to everything I said and made sure I got exactly what I wanted! I wouldn't trust anyone but him. I've seen a lot of work around town and there is no comparison, Dr. Scott IS THE BEST! You will not regret going to him. He and his staff are very knowledgeable, helpful and professional. Thank you Dr. Scott for the results and making me feel like a woman again, I am overjoyed!

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Very friendly, professional and a great listener! LOVE him!