Breast Augmentation,destroyed my Breasts So Bad! - Sarasota, FL, Sarasota Plastic Surgery Center

I started out with a b-cup non-sagging tits. Dr...

I started out with a b-cup non-sagging tits.
Dr Engel gave very good information on the consultation we had but he forgot bringing up some important facts such as he was not going to lower my breastcrease with a 550 implant in b-cup breasts,this made my boobs completely destroyed.Since the implant could not settle into any pocket my skin just streached instead and they started sagging,i have emailed dr Engel and he just blames everything else and does not admit he literally destroyed my breasts.
The implants were sagging,they were malplaced and uneaven all this confirmed by two other plastic surgeons.
I do not recommend this clinic or doctor to anyone,they dont even answear my emails anymore.

My before breasts

I just wanted to post this so you can see for yourself that my breasts were not a hard case or anything,pretty normal b-cup breast with nipples pointing a little bit out.
My latest surgeon took pictures of my 550 breast before he had them redone so i might post that picture later.

My awful pictures

How awful is this,YES it is the same breasts.
I had,malposition,saggyness,destroyed tissue,double bubble when raising my arms,no clevage,no lower pole,implants placed too low for my body,uneaven creases.
The implant were in my armpit.

Scott J Engel at Sarasota plastic surgery center is blaming the big implant,me having difficult breasts to begin with wich are total lies.When doing surgery you have to keep in mind that every patient looks different on the inside you cant just place an implant and hope it will turn out good.

I will post a result on my revision when 6 months has passed they look good now,and for your info i have 700 ccs now and they dont sag or look anything like this shit!! if you have a surgeon with good skills you can easy put a 550 implant in a b cup without a problem so all you people and doctors who is blaming big implants,if your surgeon cant put a big implant in you with a nice result he should not be a surgeon.
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

totally destroyed my firm tits and made them saggy.

Hi...I don't see any pics..
They are in the review,everyone else can see them...weird
Oh my soul! I would have been very unhappy too :(
Oh no. Im so sorry to read your story. It saddens me that some people should go through this because of somebody else's negligence :( I hope you will be happy with your new revised boobs.
Look at my new pictures i uploaded.I am pretty happy with my boobs now i will post a pic of them in a month or so!
did you have to have a lift? How did the revision go- where they able to fix everything front he first surgeon? best wishes!
No i did not have to get a lift but i had to get bigger implants to fill out the skin cause it was so stretched out from the malposition,i will upload the pictures before i had a revision as soon as i get them.No they were not able to fix everything however my current surgeon did a great job,he has 35 years of experience,my boobs look fine now however i will never forget about this ever.
Sorry that this happened to you. 550 is too big for someone is narrow as you in my opinion.
The sad thing about this when contacting their staff in email is that they are just blaming other things,blaming the big implant(a skillfull surgeon should be able to work with a 550 implant in an a-cup patient)blaming my nipple distance.YES ive had my breast done again by another surgeon in Sweden they look somewhat good now but they would have looked so much better if my first surgery didn't screw them all up.
I am so sorry about your nightmare experience!  I would think that if a surgeon thought a 550 was too big for the client, he would let them know...I have large nipple distance and my implants ended up wide but I did not go very big and I am alot older.   If you don't mind me asking where did you post your new pics?  and did your new surgeon have to cut the inner pec wall?
The new pics are in this review cant you see them? Uploaded a few hours ago...I dont really know what you mean by cut inner pec wall but he had to lift my pec muscles in the clevage to create a clevage,that is a must when doing surgery and it will not create symnastia
Thanks...I guess I never understood how they form cleavage..thanks so much for the information!!.  That is something I should have studied before I had my implants...because I have no cleavage.
I didn't either until my current surgeon told me:/ however some surgeons do not want to touch the inner pec muscles at all for some reason.
I've read that the surgeon really has to know what he's doing or the patient can end up with symnastia.
I'm SO sorry!! Thank you so much for posting a review and hopefully this will help prevent someone else from having the same experience you did. Are you looking at new PS's to fix what has been done? You're in my thoughts. Xoxo
So sorry this happened to you. Are going to look for another PS to see if they can fix it for you?