Breast Augmentation PICTURES,DESTROYED my Breasts so bad! - Sarasota, FL, Sarasota Plastic Surgery Center

I started out with a b-cup non-sagging tits. Dr...

I started out with a b-cup non-sagging tits.
Dr Engel gave very good information on the consultation we had but he forgot bringing up some important facts such as he was not going to lower my breastcrease with a 550 implant in b-cup breasts,this made my boobs completely destroyed.Since the implant could not settle into any pocket my skin just streached instead and they started sagging,i have emailed dr Engel and he just blames everything else and does not admit he literally destroyed my breasts.
The implants were sagging,they were malplaced and uneaven all this confirmed by two other plastic surgeons.
I do not recommend this clinic or doctor to anyone,they dont even answear my emails anymore.

My before breasts

I just wanted to post this so you can see for yourself that my breasts were not a hard case or anything,pretty normal b-cup breast with nipples pointing a little bit out.
My latest surgeon took pictures of my 550 breast before he had them redone so i might post that picture later.

My awful pictures

How awful is this,YES it is the same breasts.
I had,malposition,saggyness,destroyed tissue,double bubble when raising my arms,no clevage,no lower pole,implants placed too low for my body,uneaven creases.
The implant were in my armpit.

Scott J Engel at Sarasota plastic surgery center is blaming the big implant,me having difficult breasts to begin with wich are total lies.When doing surgery you have to keep in mind that every patient looks different on the inside you cant just place an implant and hope it will turn out good.

I will post a result on my revision when 6 months has passed they look good now,and for your info i have 700 ccs now and they dont sag or look anything like this shit!! if you have a surgeon with good skills you can easy put a 550 implant in a b cup without a problem so all you people and doctors who is blaming big implants,if your surgeon cant put a big implant in you with a nice result he should not be a surgeon.

What went wrong

I need to update...well apparentyl Scott Engel (my Dr) Did not release my muscle enough + alot of other things he did wrong,pocket was to small and wrongly created. Also you can see another doctor from the same clinic Dr Scott works at commented on my question about my boobs and he told me they LOOK NORMAL,DOES THIS LOOK NORMAL TO YOU? You should be ashamed.
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

totally destroyed my firm tits and made them saggy.