26 Years Old ,Registered Nurse - Sarasota, FL

I had started to change my lifestyle in college...

I had started to change my lifestyle in college and began working out and lost weight which in turn reduced my breast size. I decided once I was finished with nursing school I would get a breast augmentation. I wanted to have my self confidence back like I did in high school especially since I was getting toned from my new weight lifting regimen.
Dr. Alberico Sessa

I was a D Cup in high school and shrank to a large A Cup after finishing nursing school. I had a friend recommend me to Dr Sessa's for a consultation. I explained my idea of the look I wanted, nothing too big and obvious. Natural. Dr Sessa was very helpful in choosing the property implant size and giving me options to try on at the consultation so id have an idea of what my final result would be. He did not push me to go bigger like other surgeons had. He suggested a size that fit my wants and needs. I am now a DD and absolutely love my results! My girlfriend' compliment me all the time and I am constantly asked by fellow co-workers and friends where I got my breast augmentation done and how I liked them. I'm always referring people to his services/website. I love my results and had a wonderful experience with the whole staff from consultation to post op appointments.

I love how you're able to be open with your friends...and now you're referring to your PS. How many cc's did you get to achieve your new look? Congrads on the new look and your new, healthy lifestyle!