Skin Continues to Improve 6 Months After Treatment with Active and Total FX - Sarasota

I am a 59 year old woman who wanted a skin...

I am a 59 year old woman who wanted a skin rejuvenation treatment for lines, large pores and dark spots form sun exposure. The procedure for the Active and Deep FX treatment was done under general anesthesia. I cannot imagine having this done any other way as it is a very intense procedure. I looked like a burn victim for the first 4 days, but followed my doctors instructions and began to peel on the 4th day. I had an unusual amount of swelling, but by day 10 the redness and swelling was almost completely gone and my skin looked great. Greatly improved the dark spots and 6 months later my skin continues to improve. I also had facial fat grafting which I highly recommend to anyone looking for a filler as it is permanent.

I am a 59 year old woman who has extensive sun...

I am a 59 year old woman who has extensive sun exposure and occasional acne. I had Total & Active Fx 10 months ago and continue to see improvement. My pores are much smaller and my skin is clear of breakouts and blackheads. Lines are softening and dark spots are much better and some gone altogether.

I highly recommend these treatments for aging skin.The treatments were done under general anesthesia. I experienced oozing, peeling, redness, itching and an unusual amount of swelling. These were all gone in about 10 days. My skin continues to improve after 10 months which I think is amazing. I am VERY happy with the results. I had a great doctor, so if you're considering these treatments choose your doctor very carefully.

Sarasota Plastic Surgery Center

I have used this group for other procedures and feel they are the best in the area. They came highly recommended from both patients of theirs that I knew and my physician.

Updated on 14 Jan 2011:
I have had several procedures with the Doctors at Sarasota Plastic Surgery Center, and I feel they are the best in the area.

Hi 59 year old,

Thanks so much for your post! Letting our readers know about your recovery and the importance of following the doctors orders is great information. We're so glad everything went so well. Are planning on doing this again? Do you have pictures we would love to see the results.

Thanks for your post,

-Britt

Thanks for the updated info.