Best Decision Ever! - Sarasota, FL

I am a 45 year old very active mother of three. I...

I am a 45 year old very active mother of three. I was able to keep my body in great shape with cardio, weight training, pilates and yoga, but despite all of the chest presses, flys and push ups, could not do much to help the sagging breasts. I was tired of uncomfortable push-up bras and the pain in my neck in the summer from tying my bikini straps so tight. I was initially just planning to do a breast lift, but after traveling to Florida and speaking with my surgeon, Dr. Scott Engel, we decided that the implants would give me the look that I wanted. The procedure went very well. Recovery was easier than I anticipated. I was a little sore and uncomfortable the first 2 days, but by day 3 I was at the pool in a cover up. I was not ready for a bikini top yet because I was still bandaged. The results were absolutely amazing! I did not want to be too big....I went from a 34B to a 36C. My breasts are very natural looking and fit my body. Not fake looking at all!! A year and a half later, they still look amazing. In fact, when I saw my doctor in my hometown for my annual exam and mammogram, she was amazed at how fabulous I looked and wanted the name of my surgeon. I would absolutely recommend the procedure and Dr. Scott Engel.
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Dr Scott Engel is an amazing, competent and caring surgeon. I met with various surgeons before making my final decision. As soon as I met Dr. Engel, I knew he was the right doctor for me. He has a wealth of knowledge and information. He was patient and willing to answer and address my large list of questions and concerns. He is very professional and always has a nurse in the room at all times. His bedside manner was wonderful. When I contacted him with a question after the procedure, he was extremely quick to respond. The office staff is amazing and such a pleasure to deal with. I have recommended him to many. In fact, I feel so comfortable and confident in his artistry that I am planning to use him for my daughter's rhinoplasty in the near future.

THIS IS A FAKE REVIEW.
Love Dr Engel too! He just did my breast lift and augmentation and I already sent someone in for a consult :) He is amazing! I am so happy for you :)