Upper Eye Lift -Bali, Indonesia

I have always wanted my lower lids done, as always...

i have always wanted my lower lids done, as always told i liook tired or sad, even when i wasn't. im living in bali Indonesia, so ended up doing it here, the doctors here all suggest upper and lower separately, so i started with the uppers as its the simplest. it did take more than the one sedative for me to be calm enough as i already told them. the procedure was fine, ans i watched in a mirror from time to time.. no pain, great staff. i did get more briusing than any other photos ive seen, but i do bruise easily so may not be surgeons fault. ill say ill be bruised for weeks, feel at the moment my scar may be too high, but its still early days

day four stitches out. bruising from ice?

doctor said i have the worst bruising he had ever seen, in 25 years. great! he says its because i used ice packs. he told me only to use cooled black tea. but i took advise from this and other sites. left the office feeling confused and silly, with a pot of Arnica cream, now changing to warm 3-4 times per day . stitch line looks good and doctor very happy with that.

day 6

bruising improving every day. now using warm water and Arnica. thanks for encouragement

day 6 improving

now using warm water 3 x a day and arnica cream.
when i think of it i take vitamin c and zinc

10 days

here are my scars after 10 days. very happy with them.
bruising improving each day, but bit of a drag.

day 17

so pleased bruises are going

3 weeks today

briuisnig almost gone, with make up cant tell at all. tender to touch, but otherwise fine, a little tingly which is a good thing. I popped into the clinic, doctor wash there, I hd asked about kelocote, they said I could buy it for $50 from them, or just wait, they said result would be the same, just a little time. so I opted to save my money.

scars 3 weeks

cant see with a touch of concealer

4 weeks later with a head cold

not the best time to post, but thats real life.
one ye still puffier than the other. but still time and no one is perfectly symetrical anyway. looks great with make up. will endeavour to take a pic with make up too.

about 3 months now

upper blethoraplasty 11 months later

so happy with my results I went back for the lowers as well.
stll healing from but already happy. can recommend Dr Surya in Bali Indonesia
Dr surya

i like the doctor very much, but verdict still out for the results