Scars - Sao Paulo, BR

I did two procedures with Fraxel dual to reduce a...

I did two procedures with Fraxel dual to reduce a tattoo removal scar. It didn't help at all to blend the hypopigmentation nor to smooth out the texture of my skin. The doctor was great, but she didn't apply the laser but a physiotherapist. I believe it also worsened the hypertrophic appearance.......

Fraxel Doesn't Work to "Blend" Anything!

I've read a lot of reviews from doctors about treatments to improve hypopigmented raised scars. Many of them have recommended Fraxel to "blend" (whatever that means) the colour. I did the treatment and this Fraxel only helped to raise and lighter even more my skin. The treatment is expensive and is pure Marketing. I'm really sad that doctors suggest treatments without previous experience. Right now I'm asking if any of them have ever applied this treatment with good results. None of them have answered.
Clinica Volpe

Although it's a great clinic, there weren't doctors applying the laser, but I don't think this is the reason why the treatment didn't work. It was just not something that can ever be improved.

Sorry you are struggling with this treatment :( I did a search on the Doctors FAQ's to see what they had to say:

DOES FRAXEL WORK ON SCARS

WILL FRAXEL HELP HYPOPIGMENTATION IN SCARS? (talks about blending)
FRAXEL FOR TATTOO REMOVAL HYPOPIGMENTED AND RAISED SCAR?

Feel free to Ask a Doctor a question on the site - good luck and keep us posted :)

Thanks for your review, where was your tattoo located?

On my shoulder