Expandable Balloon Surgery Deformed my Arm - Sao Paulo, BR

Last year I went to a doctor that was supposed to...

Last year I went to a doctor that was supposed to be an expert on scar treatment. When looking at my scar (a small one) that I've got after being bitten by a dog several years ago, he said the only possible treatment would be doing a surgery to iinsert a small expandable balloon, fill it in during 1 month and then do another surgery to reduce the scar and the result would be great. I trusted him and also on his wife, who also worked at the clinic and said wonderful things about this double surgery.
After two surgeries and several appointments to fill in the balloon the result is 10000 worst than the scar I had. My arm is deformed, depressed at one part, the scar itself is red and hypertrophyc and my arm has a lot of dark spots. How could a doctor recommend this surgery to a small scar without taking in consideration all the side effects beyond the scar itself. Now I will have to cover myself during the whole summer like an anormal person. I was naive and stupid because due to my vanity I accept to do this horrible procedure. I'm totally depressed. After the second surgery my arm was so horrible that I knew at that time the results couldn't be good.
The two surgeries were really expensive as well.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on this procedure.  I am sorry you did not receive the results you were expecting.

Desespero

Meu braço está com tantos problemas que vou precisar de vários tratamentos sem nenhuma garantia de voltar a ser uma pessoa normal!

Cuidado com esse Bernardo Hochman. Os resultados de cirurgias que vi são horrorosos.
Bernardo Hochman

He never said my arm could be deformed like that. Every time I came to his clinic (about 10 times), I wait for at least 1 hour to be attended.