Me! - Sao Paolo, Brazil

Hello everyone, My name is Jenny I am 23 years...

Hello everyone,

My name is Jenny I am 23 years old and if always a small size not even a A but a AA. I always wanted to have breast implants and now that I'm in Brazil for a internship I'm really thinking about it.

I hope to find information to do it and hope before I go back home to have done it. It would also be a shock for the people back home because the don't know that I'm thinking about doing it.

Keep you guys up to date if anyone has tips or life in Sao Paulo and has done it let me know.

XOXO

Consult 6 january

Hello everyone haven't been in the site because I didn't have much to say. I found a doctor and have a consult on 6 januari I'll put his information later.

He has a office in the centrel of Sao Paulo and he does all types of plastic surgery. I can't tell alot untill after the consult I'll going to take all my info about what I want and what I don't want, because I want naturel looking not fake. I know some people like that look but I don't.

I'm still thinking about the size first I wanted a B but I think bigger would look also pretty on me. I'm 1.65 and weigh 55 kilo's. I have time to think about it

As i said i'll but the rest of the info later. XOXO