New to This...- Dominican Republic, DO

I want to get a tummy tuck, lipo to abdomen,...

I want to get a tummy tuck, lipo to abdomen, waist, back, flanks, inner thighs. after having my son, my body was never the same. I haven't had a fun summer in 5 year or have done any thing because I feel so insecure about my self !! I know I sound vain but I think if my body was beautiful I feel more happy.

My wish pics

maybe going with Yily De Los Santos

I am very confused. I don't know if I should go with Yily De Los Santos or Australia Fragoso Baez, I need help I've seen way more girls pics of Dr Yily De Los Santos work then Dr Baez. Can some give me advice in who should I go with???

love this song by Jhene Aiko - Comfort Inn Ending

Questions

Did anyone ever heard about deaths or burns on Dr Baez??? I also want 1000cc on each side of my butt do any of you guys think that's too much for my height I'm 5'0 ??

going to DR for sure in late may

I couldn't going this month to dr because of my job but I got time off in late may. I dream about the day I could finally wear a bikini and be happier. Well my insecurity have gotten worse since my man of 12 cheated on me. I've been so depressed. I lost weight but I don't know if I should because I want 1500 cc in each butt check . I'll be posting up pictures soon.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Australia Fragoso Baez Is very nice and caring. I have seen some of her work and I think she has done a beautiful job. I WANT TO BE A BAEZ DOLL!!!!!

Yes but shes busy now what I hear @nicolette24
Does dr. Baez answer you emails ?
Where did u hear about the deaths?
Dr Cabra in dr, and I hear that Dr Yily De Los Santos burns a lot of girls too??
go on her page about Dr Yily http://www.realself.com/user/385633 and go on mamacita1987 page to read about the deaths on Dr Cabra
U have to trust your gut & pray on it hard. This is a big decision & u need to feel safe & comfortable with who u choose! They both do great work!
Thank you so much love!!!
Hello MscuvyZ, I think I'm going with Dra. Yily. Just sent her my pics today, cant wait to get a response from her. How long did it take her to reply with a quote?
2 weeks Love!!!! But I think Im going with Dr. Australia Fragoso Baez. Yily is amazing too tho!!! IDK yet!!! LOL
Good Luck love I hopefully will see you in November! If not I will be following you through this journey...Muah
Thank you love!!!

There is nothing wrong with wanting to look good and have the old you back.  Go for it and be proud.

Thank you love!!!

Absolutely, I am here to support you thorough it:)

You have a lot of great women here to help.

thank you so much!!! I just want the old body I had or better!!!

I hear you there!!!

Hi MscuvyZ. What was your quote for?? I'm planning to go around Feb. Tummy Tuck, lipo, BBl waiting on price.
My quote was for everything I want to get tummy tuck, BBL, lipo to abdomen, waist, back, flanks, and inner thighs. 3,600 (USD) . I want to get my body done like around oct/nov if not I'm going around feb too!