"33 Yr Old, Two Kids, Ton of Stretch Marks, and No Breast :-( - Dominican Republic

Hello RS members! I have finally build my courage...

Hello RS members! I have finally build my courage to have some plastic surgery done to my body. I will be getting a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. After my second child my breast look like "two fried eggs". I originally wanted to do my breast only but opted for the whole package! TT, lipo, and breast. I have always been spectical about the TT bc of the scar and bc I'm afraid I getting my skin pulled too much. I'll be honest I've seen ppl with tt and their bellies feel like rubber!!! Any who, I've decided to do it to her rid of some of my stretch marks. I will be staying at the Queens RH! Which I haven't read much about! Any recommendations or tips or what to REALLY expect! I've posted my before pictures...
Prayers for a safe and happy journey!
In curious to see how your tummy tuck lipo turns out we have the same placement of stretch marks and body type. My boils were like your before I got implants . Good luck
Saw your profile...and yes we do have the same body type. I too am curious to see what I'll look like! Your implants look really good btw. That's the look I'm looking for too

And the journey begins!!!!!

I am a nervous wreck right now, in the airport getting ready to board the plane. Should be arriving early morning...and going straight to get all my lab work done...yikes!!!! Can't believe I'm doing this lol
May God b with u on Ur journey
I'll see you chica... I'm at airport too :)

2 days post surgery!

Where do I beginning....for started my arrival day was a MESS! Laura, the one I've been having recent post with, wa no where to be found! I was very disappointed in their lack o communication and coordinating. I arrived at Cecip at around 8am and left a 5. Finally saw dra Robles at 4:30. She was pretty nice can't say other wise. She suggested I get a lipo on my back and transfer fat to my buttocks, but I declined. Laura, to me, was more about collecting the money...that's it! After I paid I have not heard from her at all.
So next say I was the first one to get surgery I was done by noon. Everything came out good, very pleased with my boods. Due to not having a lot of skin to pull from in my abdomen I had to get a T which is not bad. I don't have any pics yet but will soon upload some.

Recovery house

I was sent to Relax RH which is very nice. Soraya the owner she's a sweetheart and Milagros the nurse she's the best. You can ask for what ever you want for breakfast and dinner lunch it's the same for everyone. Nurses are on point with your medications and assist you in every need. Very happy with this RH.

Day after surgery

So far this is all I have!
I'm so happy your okay... I had to get the t incision too but I am very happy with my results. I'm at Virginias and they are freaking amazing here! On point with everything laundry, meds, creams, food they're great. I was disappointed with Laura too and as for Robles she is nice but not sweet and caring. I had my first post op tonight and everything is good she moved my garment to second hook. I thought I was going to leave here 10 pnds lighter but the way they feed us and the swelling I may go home 15 pnds heavier lol. Happy healing doll! Can't wait to get home. This has def been a journey.
Lol I hear ya with all the eating and pampering! My recovery is going good, I see Robles on Monday. Hopefully she'll take my drainage out...I hate walking around with this lol!!!!
It's soooo annoying! My next visit with her is Monday. Hopefully I'll see you

4 days post surgery

Hope your recovery is going well. Can't wait to see more of your results, we have a similar body type. Thank you for sharing your experience!
hello. how's your recovery going? i hope is going well. wish u healthy recovery. keep us updated.
you look great already!

3 weeks post!

Believe it or not it's been three weeks already. Where do I begin....let's just say I was not "mentally" prepared for the recovery process. Three weeks into I'm having a lot more mobility and I'm able to do a lot more for myself. Before that I walked very slowly, bent over, and need help with almost everything :-(
The real stuff now, two weeks post my scar started to pill off and I freaked out. Contacted Robles and she advised me to clean my wound daily and apply A&D, scar is healing way better. I began my lymphatic ultrasound massage, I don't see the difference but I sure do feel it!
I am very pleased with my breast...love them!!!! My tummy tuck not so sure, I will wait until I'm fully recovered before saying so. Wearing this faja 24/7 is no joke... This is UNCOMFORTABLE! I just ordered a smaller one bc the one given to me at the hospital is too small. I will upload pics...any questions are welcome;-)
You look great how big did you do your boobs and did she do it thru the areolaor under the breasts.
Hi sexymama3 I got 375 cc and she did it through the areola..,the scar had healed really good, you can barely see it!
Thanks for your answer hun they do look great I probably would like mine that size.

4 weeks post

It's 4 weeks today and I am very happy with my results! I'm on my 7th massage and thy have helped tremendously! I am about 95% straight, hunch a little here and then when I'm tired, but for the most part in straight. I've had ongoing contact with Robles regarding my healing process and she's been great about ALL my questions. I'm still swollen as expected, but have been healing just as scheduled. I'm on my second garmet xxs!!! It's super uncomfortable but eventually you get used to it. No more curing the scars, right now I'm using bio oil. Ordered rose mosqueta oil and silicone sheets online, should arrive tomorrow!!!! I'll keep you guys posted :-))))

My four weeks pics!

THANKS for your REVIEW! LOOKN GOOD! when was your drains removed?
Hey...my drains were removed 9 days after my surgery.
that's GOOD so you got them removed before you left? you are the 2nd person today that stated their drains were removed before they left (if that's your case too)...

BA 4 weeks post

Here are my boobies!!! Very happy with my results. Went out and bought my first bra, I'm a 32C!
woww bella
Awesome results looking great

3 month review

Hey ladies...my journey continues and here is my update. I hope my information has been helping to you all. First off, I'm trying to wait until ALL of my swelling had gone down before saying whether km satisfied wit my results or not. With my breast I'm 100% satisfied!!! Love them how they look and how they make me feel. As far as my tummy tuck....---- don't want to jump to a final say lol. I'm still swollen and have some discomfort at the ends of my incision. I've spent over $1000 with massages, oils, creams, etc. that the doctor recommends I buy. Of course I buy it because I want the best results. Everything has been healing fine, up unt 3 weeks ago that my incision looks "swollen" as if I was getting keloids!!!! I have done all that I've been told but nothing seems to make things better. A picture says a billion words so I'll put some up. Please let me know what you think! As far as being back to normal...not yet. Maybe a 85!!!
hey!! what kind and size breast did you get we are around the same size
Hi...i got 350cc which is a full C cup!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I have had many conversations with Laura and she ha been very helpful! I have all my recommendations and I'm just waiting on the date!!!