"33 Yr Old, Two Kids, Ton of Stretch Marks, and No Breast :-( - Dominican Republic

Hello RS members! I have finally build my courage...

Hello RS members! I have finally build my courage to have some plastic surgery done to my body. I will be getting a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. After my second child my breast look like "two fried eggs". I originally wanted to do my breast only but opted for the whole package! TT, lipo, and breast. I have always been spectical about the TT bc of the scar and bc I'm afraid I getting my skin pulled too much. I'll be honest I've seen ppl with tt and their bellies feel like rubber!!! Any who, I've decided to do it to her rid of some of my stretch marks. I will be staying at the Queens RH! Which I haven't read much about! Any recommendations or tips or what to REALLY expect! I've posted my before pictures...

And the journey begins!!!!!

I am a nervous wreck right now, in the airport getting ready to board the plane. Should be arriving early morning...and going straight to get all my lab work done...yikes!!!! Can't believe I'm doing this lol

2 days post surgery!

Where do I beginning....for started my arrival day was a MESS! Laura, the one I've been having recent post with, wa no where to be found! I was very disappointed in their lack o communication and coordinating. I arrived at Cecip at around 8am and left a 5. Finally saw dra Robles at 4:30. She was pretty nice can't say other wise. She suggested I get a lipo on my back and transfer fat to my buttocks, but I declined. Laura, to me, was more about collecting the money...that's it! After I paid I have not heard from her at all.
So next say I was the first one to get surgery I was done by noon. Everything came out good, very pleased with my boods. Due to not having a lot of skin to pull from in my abdomen I had to get a T which is not bad. I don't have any pics yet but will soon upload some.

Recovery house

I was sent to Relax RH which is very nice. Soraya the owner she's a sweetheart and Milagros the nurse she's the best. You can ask for what ever you want for breakfast and dinner lunch it's the same for everyone. Nurses are on point with your medications and assist you in every need. Very happy with this RH.

Day after surgery

So far this is all I have!

4 days post surgery

3 weeks post!

Believe it or not it's been three weeks already. Where do I begin....let's just say I was not "mentally" prepared for the recovery process. Three weeks into I'm having a lot more mobility and I'm able to do a lot more for myself. Before that I walked very slowly, bent over, and need help with almost everything :-(
The real stuff now, two weeks post my scar started to pill off and I freaked out. Contacted Robles and she advised me to clean my wound daily and apply A&D, scar is healing way better. I began my lymphatic ultrasound massage, I don't see the difference but I sure do feel it!
I am very pleased with my breast...love them!!!! My tummy tuck not so sure, I will wait until I'm fully recovered before saying so. Wearing this faja 24/7 is no joke... This is UNCOMFORTABLE! I just ordered a smaller one bc the one given to me at the hospital is too small. I will upload pics...any questions are welcome;-)

4 weeks post

It's 4 weeks today and I am very happy with my results! I'm on my 7th massage and thy have helped tremendously! I am about 95% straight, hunch a little here and then when I'm tired, but for the most part in straight. I've had ongoing contact with Robles regarding my healing process and she's been great about ALL my questions. I'm still swollen as expected, but have been healing just as scheduled. I'm on my second garmet xxs!!! It's super uncomfortable but eventually you get used to it. No more curing the scars, right now I'm using bio oil. Ordered rose mosqueta oil and silicone sheets online, should arrive tomorrow!!!! I'll keep you guys posted :-))))

My four weeks pics!

BA 4 weeks post

Here are my boobies!!! Very happy with my results. Went out and bought my first bra, I'm a 32C!

3 month review

Hey ladies...my journey continues and here is my update. I hope my information has been helping to you all. First off, I'm trying to wait until ALL of my swelling had gone down before saying whether km satisfied wit my results or not. With my breast I'm 100% satisfied!!! Love them how they look and how they make me feel. As far as my tummy tuck....---- don't want to jump to a final say lol. I'm still swollen and have some discomfort at the ends of my incision. I've spent over $1000 with massages, oils, creams, etc. that the doctor recommends I buy. Of course I buy it because I want the best results. Everything has been healing fine, up unt 3 weeks ago that my incision looks "swollen" as if I was getting keloids!!!! I have done all that I've been told but nothing seems to make things better. A picture says a billion words so I'll put some up. Please let me know what you think! As far as being back to normal...not yet. Maybe a 85!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I have had many conversations with Laura and she ha been very helpful! I have all my recommendations and I'm just waiting on the date!!!