I'm Bringing sexy back!!!!

Hello All, I am 35 a mother of...

Hello All,
I am 35 a mother of five, 4 that I gave birth to. Today I booked my flight so no turning back but I must admit I am scared shitless.

I hate to fly, so no only am I dealing with my fear of flying I am going to another country to be cut open lol the things we do for beauty.

I am having a tt,bbl and lipo my Dr is Luis Lima, I am looking forward to having a bikini body this summer I just wish I could fast forward and get there and get over with already.

A little more about me

So I have never had a chance to enjoy my body. I have this gutt I can't stand and no butt. I love me just not too happy with some of my extra fat. I am looking forward to getting dressed and not seeing my roll though my shirts, I am looking forward to feeling sexy again. My wife tells me she loves me just like this and she is so wonderful to me. But at the end on the day this gutt does not turn me on. I am a beautiful women inside and out but this tummy leaves me feeling real unsure of myself I want to be able to step out the shower and not feel the need to run for cover lol. I want to know when she looks and me and says damn your sexy she means it and not just trying to make me feel good. I never thought in a million years that I would do this, until one day I was joking with my hair dresser and said girl I am getting a tummy tuck her reply changed my life. She confessed she had one and lifted her shirt I was just speechless the curves her tiny waist all I could think was I want one....... From that day on I was destine to get my sexy back!!!! I am scared shitless but the reward of a butt and flat tummy are helping me to get over my fear. So my flight has been booked and god willing this body will be snatched my Dr. Luis Lima March 3rd. I told my wife I will be the only mommy at the pool with our daughters in a thong LMAO no not really but maybe...... who gone check me boo!!!! let the countdown begin

Congratulations on your decision! Keep us posted !

My before photos can't wait to post my after photos

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Looking forward to throwing away my over sized shirts

aw chica just stay all focus/positive Dios es contigo mamita. adios y' keep us osted!
Thanks love
Congrats & good luck! How did u find that doc? Never heard of him.

Less than 30 days until this body is snatched!!!!!

Less than 30 days I am so excited to see this new body. And even more excited to heal and have me boo thing bend me over and not look down and see this gut lol. Strict diet and vitamins lets get it!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

taking myself out of it.

Every day I get closer I find new reasons not to do this. I am so scared, I keep thinking what if I die!! What if I die out of the country how will my family know. what if they take something they should not take the thoughts are driving me crazy. Not being here for my children all because I was so vain. I think this extra fat is was better than being dead. I hate this feeling on one hand I want to feel sexy again and not envy the chicks at the pool with the small waist. I want to get dress and not feel the need to hide. I want to be happy and excited but this fear is talking over :-(. those of you who have made it to the flat side please talk me though this.

proud of myself

just worked out on the elliptical for 30mins not too bad for my 1st day back on it

Ck my post. My daughter did sx with Lima today

Scale

According to my scale I am 175 lbs whooo woooo making progress I would like to be 170 or 165 by March 3rd

Hey I'm gonna b there on the 3rd my surgery on the 4th wat recovery house u staying at ???? I would love to meet up down there I'm going with dr Yily p
Good luck am followin ur journey

counting down the days

everyday I get more excited I feel like a child going on a trip..... are we there yet?? March 3rd hurry up

Hi how did you find out about dr Lima !! I am thinking about him just need more info!! How did u get a quote and confirm if u dont mind me asking
Hello a friend of mine andd some friends of hers had work done by him. I have been dealing with Janet his office manager to make all arrangements Janet also owns the recovery house I am staying at. Inbox me if you want her information.

going to throw the scale out of the window

Okay this is getting crazy!!!!! One day the scale says 175 the next it's 180!!! WTF I want to be 170 by March 1st what do I have to do quit eating all together???? On other news my wife who was super afraid of me going happened to read my review (I left it open on my laptop by mistake) anyway she found out i was getting a ASS oh now she is ready to kick me out the door!!!! Funny how she lost that fear when she found out I was gonna return home with a new toy for her lol? well not much longer now you ladies have a great week

Don't stress too much over the weight. I was crazy with it. I weighed myself 3 times/day sometimes more, depending on the shift I worked. At home I was 182-183 & when I got here, I was 180. I was ecstatic! I did not want to go below 180 b/c I wanted to make sure I had enough fat to wrk with. If you continue to be health conscious after this, you will lose the other 10-15 no prob. I juiced (lemon, cucumber, ginger, celery, I think there was another veg, ) x 2 wks , I cut out all carbs & sugar. I only did that for a week. It wasn't bad maybe because I only did it x 1wk. I gave myself sun-Sunday. Came to DR Monday night & saw Dr. Baez tues am. Don't stress! On top of that, you know Lima will do u regardless! Did u read my latest on Lima? I'm sure it was miscommunication, but we will find out today.
Thanks for the heads up, I know he'll do the work I just feel it would look better with a extra 10lbs off!!! yes I read your last comment, sorry that happened to her! I have also been in contact with him and Janet, I can't wait to get there, happy healing to you both!
Thanx & good luck to u!

special ups delivery

My ab-board came in the mail today?? not much longer until I reach the flat slide.

12 days away

12 days until this body is snatched!!!! thinking I want to get my boobs done hmmm decisions decisions..... At first my wife was not trying to hear anything about me getting my boobs done ;-( but now she says whatever makes me happy!! So on one hand I am thinking no but on the other knowing my body when I lose weight the full boobs I have now will fly south. I am so excited!!! I have given up on losing because I want to make sure I have enough fat for a big juicy butt! So I figured I will let Lima do thing and lose the extra 10lbs after anyway dolls not much longer to the flat side!!

My pile

I think I need to stop making this huge pile and start packing

2 tough questions. Dunno what u have. R u staying at a recovery house for the Whole time? If so, only a few clothes. I didn't wear clothes in the room. Even visiting others rm I didn't wear. Arnica & bromelin pills didn't wrk for me. Pain Meds, ibuprofen , Tylenol or something stronger. (Tramacet). DR Lima has a kit $175 (incl ted stockings, some creams for incisionetc.). I don't know if wrth it. I gave my daughter my tramacets b/c my doc gave me pain Meds. Take some gravol in case ur nauseated. My daughter was x 3 days. I wasn't . I was very itchy from day 1. I bought Benadryl. Arnica gel finished quickly bc I didn't include my daughter. Take 2. Hopefully where u stayin have pillows++. I never used p-ez. My daughter only used hers first day post op. U need 1 pack of maxi pads to put under garment. The girls at the rec hse didn't use my epifoam, said it's no good. Lima said they are too unnecessarily expensive. My dr loves them and asked me to use them. How long u going for? Drain stays in for 10 days per Lima. Umbilical sutures to be cut at 18-20th day.
U won't need 3/4 of stuff u take
Hay my love what did you need? and what was a waste of having?

Before

Good luck doll
So exciting! Count down is on! I laughed when you wrote about fat rolls under your shirt... That's Exactly what I said! Can't wait to put on a shirt and have it ONLY bump over boobs!!! Good luck to you!! Heal well and quickly!
Dang so the Umbilical sutures don't dissolve? that sucks!!! I have pain pills from my doctor so not too worried about that, I have also Benadryl packed. I guess I can leave some of the dresses I packed. as for the drains he ummm I need those out of the 9th day lol because I am only staying 9 days and yes the whole time at the recovery house

Omg someone died down there

Ok I feel really nervous now someone has passed in DR and from what I hear she was her patient this is sad and scary

The person that passed didn't died due to surgery .. Dnt stress
Goodluck I'll be following your journey
Don't b scared. A side effect of ANY sx is complications which can always lead to death. One thing I know for sure is that ALL those doctors in DR put their patients safety first. They all DO care about their patients and their own reputation. I saw it first hand.

This time next week

OMG this time next week I will have a new body!!! The very thought gives me butterfly's I am so excited!!!

Please keep us updated when u get there
Good luck honey I'll be following your journey .. I'm thinking about going to dr Lima as well in June
I will be sure to post updates once I get there he is a awesome Doctor good luck to you with your journey!!

So close

6 days until the big day I am all packed and ready to go, I am about to go to Walmart and get a round floaty thing for my but I want this thing to stay nice and round after Dr. Lima plumps it up for me omg I can't wait!!!!

I lnw the phone situation is to expensive but please send me pics when u get back!!! Im so excited im on a 4 day countdown!!!

3 days

Omg 3 days until I take a trip that will change my life forever!!!! I don't even know what to do with myself I am so excited!!! Then today my day got even when I hooked up with a travel buddy!!!! Yes I am winning Flatside and maybe some boobs (still undecided) here I come!!!!!

Good luck dear

All packed

So I have a carry on and a bag to check I am going to try to down size bc I don't want to worry Bout anything on the way back

I'm excited for u boo!
Good Luck on your journey.

one day until I fly out

So I just got off work and I am off until mid March. Sunday I will take the flight that will change my life forever...... I am excited thinking positive thoughts! Tomorrow I am going to unpack and see what I can leave at home I really don't want to travel with a bunch of stuff that I will have to bring back with me... well night my loves

Good luck Hun can't wait to hear about your experience!!
good luck!
Travel safely & good luck! I went with a suit case with my empty gym bag in it. Don't need to take anything to clinic on sx day. Clothes u wear there, u can wear home. Wear a knee length dress. Couldn't remember if u said u will have company. If so, if she's hungry, walking out of clinic, turn right, walk down to end of block, turn right at the corner & there will be restaurants. Gotta pay by pesos. There is a esso gas stn at corner too. Right outside of clinic a guy sells fresh fruit. They all speak NO English. They will write price of items in pesos.

At the airport!!!!

Hay dolls I am super excited I am one day away from the flat side, just got to the airport about to take the best trip ever, I will keep you all updated talk to you soon!!

Have a wonderful and safe trip!
Safe travels!

I made it to DR

Recovery house

I made it safley

Hi Dolls I still cant believe tomorrow is the big day!! The trip here was great, much better than I expected. getting though customs was easy the hardest part was no one speaking English at the airport. Janet's recovery house is awesome I was greeted with a huge display of food and it was so good!!! I wanted to give you girls a update before I took it down for the night I have a big day ahead of me!!

good luck
Good luck
Good luck love!!

Ladies I have safely landed on the flat side!!

Hay my loves thank you all for the well wishes and prayers!!!! I have landed safely on the flat side. I am not in pain at all I am however tired as everything, but I did not want to go to sleep without letting you all know I am doing wonderful!!! I will post some more tomorrow. Night my loves

checking in on you making sure everything is ok
Awesome!
Woot woot! Glad you're on the flatside

Hay Dolls

I missed you all..... This is the 1st time I have had the energy to post. I had my tt/bbl/lipo oh and yes I GOT THE GIRLS DONE!!!!!! Dr. Lima is awesome I have nothing bad to say..... Janet from Janets recovery house is amazing and the staff are so attentive. The last few days have been up and down for me.

I brought my own pain pills from the states with me they were wonderful for the pain but they made me itch and OMG if its no enough discomfort from having my body cut open and stitched back together add a itch like no other to the factor GURRRRRR.

Surgery was on the 3rd. I don't remember much about it, I remember sitting in the room at the clinic talking to my sx buddy (who has been a doll to have around) a nurse came gave me something to change into I sat for a few more minutes then another nurse came and said Dr. Lima wants to talk with you follow me, I had my cell phone in my hand and he said something to the effect of leave it, so I was thinking at that point Dr. Lima must want my full attention Iol I had no idea I was on my way to the operating room. I walk into the room and there stands the man of all men DR. LIMA it stands at about 6"4 I am 5"1 so it was just a wow effect!!! He was so sweet he asked a few questions and marked me up. As we talked his male nurse asked for my arm (they and placed my IV in when I was in the other room) well I gave him my arm he shot something into my IV I remember saying wait I feel funny wait I am not ready and asking for Janet someone found her I was able to tell her to go get my wedding rings from the other room and hold them for me that's my last memory of what happened the next thing I remember was waking up in my fajas thinking how the hell did they get me in this thing...

I spent the night at the clinic staff was very attentive the next day Janet came to get me and took me back to the recovery house.

Monday- Surgery
Tuesday- Spent most drugged
Wednesday- Had my 1st massage had very bad itch attack from the Percocet I was taking.
Thursday- Had a massage, had my 1st bm since sx thanks to the Colace it did not hurt, Still itching but not as bad decided to stop taking Percocet.
Friday- Had massage, no pain pills at all today not in a lot of pain just discomfort. did not each much spent most of day in bed feel very nauseous still in bed I have not eaten much today just not up to it.

On other news since I have been in DR 4 clinics have been closed they have been NYC health inspectors here seems like there is a lot of shady behavior going on here ladies please be carful of who you let operate on you!!

I will post some pics in a few, until next time take care dolls!!

hay doll I am well thanks for checking on me
No problem glad ur ok!! Can't wait to see ur pics might have to do an about face!!! Girl when ur up to it I have questions...I also have a quote lol
thanks

Tears

ok I just had a chance to look at all the well wishes from you all and they made me cry, it really feels good to see so many of you checking on me thank you so much.

Get well doll xoxo
Om you had so much done. Hope you are well! Xoxo
I am perfect thanks!!

Here a pic

Well you know I heard tge US plastic surgeons are trying to discredit the DR surgeons because they are losing business. But girl seems like your experience is going really well. Your pic didn't upload but cant wait to see the improved you
Unless its my computer ur pic didn't post:(
Thank you so much!!

today

I am a bit home sick right now

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Not sure why my photo did not post I will try again later. I am still excited about my new body, I must say the worse pain I have had to deal with has been my back from the lipo. There has been some discomfort from the tummy tuck, My butt and breasts have not given me much of a issue.

Things I am looking forward to.
1) seeing my babies
2) Being held by the love of my life
3) Sleeping in my own bed
4) Just being home

The Recovery house has been awesome Janet is the best but I just wanna go home.

Ok here is the pic

Still a lot of swelling but a big improvement

Looking hot lady! Congratulations!

Dr.Lima & myself

Pics

Girl happy healing u look great
You look great! Did u get just a breast lift or a breast aug
Congrats lady! How did you get your pain pills? Did you tell your stateside doctor about your surgery? My surgery is not until August and I was told the pain meds is included. I've heard that the pain meds aren't strong enough before. Now I'm worried...

Loving my results

Well you certainly are on the flat side! Congrats hunni xx
Thanks I cried when I really got a chance to look still can't believe this is me
So happy for you!

Drains

Guess who got their drain out yep you guessed it this girl!!!! So excited and I have a flight home tomorrow I can't wait!!!!

Hi you are nice and flat and lookin amazing. Can you post after pics of your back and tt scar?
Happy healing doll... I would reallylike like to see your breast results please
Yippeeeeeee

Almost 2 weeks

Hay friends I am almost two weeks PO I am loving my results so far. The trip home took a toll on my body I am really holding water can't wait for it to leave my tummy.
I am not in a lot of pain but my back does not feel the best I guess from the lipo.
I went in for my surgery weighing 180 I am 165 now!!! That was a great improvement!!
I am looking forward to being able to work out so I can really enjoy this body.
On other news just found out I will be relocating to FL yessss I get move my beach body to the beach how awesome is that!!!!
I have received a few request to see photos of my back I try to get some up soon

Girl I love it!!!! YOU GOT CURVES!!!!! Oemgee i cant wait to see your bbL!!! I am so happy for you! I love your results! I can't wait until its my turn!!! I freakin love your results!!!!
Thank you honey I am feeling fabulous!!!!
sure I will try to get one up soon

Per request

I had a few request for a pic of my back and of my scar I am posting one now it's not the best but it's what I have for now

Coming along nicely!!!

Before and after of my breasts

What faja brand did Janet gv u? I'm tryin to save coins there is a lady in the Bronx who is friends with Janet Imma try to get my faja from her.
Hey I called Janet last week at like 10 pm, lol I think you answered the phone , who ever it was said girlll I can't get out this bed I will tell her you called lololol In my head I was like that is a sista on the phone . I need to talk to her. My surgery with Lima is April 9 thnx for posting ur experience. Happy healing
Congrats on your great results! Especially love the tatas! I'm 4 days post and haven't unwrapped yet. Hope they look close to as good as yours. Continued happy healing to you dear.

Almost 2weeks Po

So I am almost two weeks PO I am very happy with my results, however I do have fluid on my stomach I am wearing my garment in hopes that it will go back into my circulation if not I will go to my Dr and have him take a look at it, this is not due to the Dr It was me wanting this drain out before I flew home. But truth is it might have been better if I would have flown with it in. I will keep you all posted and thanks for the support

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Hun be sure to wear a shirt or lipo foam under your garment to prevent burns/friction
Happy Healing and you look great how was Janet's RH would you recommend?

My drain has been put back in!!'

Drains

So at 2 weeks PO my drain had to be put back in!!! Not as bad as it sounds....

I have noticed a lot of water on my abdomen, so I decided to call around to see if I could find a Dr here in NC to treat me. My 1st call was greeted by a admin who was happy to help but was giving me some crazy info. She said that the Dr would see me but it would be $100.00 for the visit and the Dr would need to use a needle to drain me and I would need to come in every other day for not sure for how long but at least 5 visits!!!! I was thinking WTF but ok if that's what I needed to do.

When calling around I left a few messages one for a Dr. Truesdale, who called me back himself to discuss my issue. The face he called me back got me attention!! After telling him what my issue was he made me a apt for the same day (Today).

He was very happy with the work Dr. Lima did he also said that me having my drains in for 9 days was a good amount of time he said that for his TT he leaves the drains in for about 5 days he said that he thinks the build up of fluid was from me flying back.

So once the drain was put back in place I drained 800cc's in less than 5 minutes. He wants the drain to stay in place until Monday or until I drain less than 25cc's in 24 hours....

The charge for the Visit was $75.00 for the visit and $100.00 to have the drain put back in. I am very happy with the visit I had today and feeling much better after having all of the liquid removed.

My Scars are healing great and all is well in my world. I will give you all a update in a few days.

UPLOAD MORE PICT OF YOUR BREAST!!! LOOKING GREAT
Glad u got it drained. Now healing shall truly begin! I know doctors don't like messing with others wrk.
Yes I am very blessed to have found him,

Almost 3 weeks PO

So tomorrow I will be 3weeks PO. I am very happy with my results looking forward to getting in the gym so I can start to tone up.
I still have this drain in I go to the dr for a follow up tomorrow, all of the standing fluid is gone but I am still draining about 100cc to 150 a day not sure what's up with that.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

update

My Drain was removed on Thursday for a 2nd time. I feel wonderful no more fluid feeling on my stomach its a wonderful feeling. Now as for my back when will this pain go away. I wake up in pain every morning April 3rd I will be one month PO I really need this pain to go away. So I can start to enjoy my new body

How is the boobies coming along?
They are prefect!!!
I'm so happy your satisfied with your results. Although it is very early right now for your true results. I'm going to dr Lima next year for a revision. I'm crossing my fingers this is the last and final time to get cut!!

The perky girls

Omg this is the first time hearing about this doctor. You look great i love your boobs! What are his weight requirements?
He doesn't have any ...
You look nice!

So happy I did this

How do u contact him?

1 month PO

So 1 month PO I am feeling pretty good!! Since my surgery I have had to have my drain put back in once. And my Dr has had to drain out fluid after the 2nd drain was removed with a needle and syringe. Today I had to look for something under the bed and realized at that moment Hay my back no longer hurts!!! As far as my Faja I now have it the last hook WHOO HOOOO almost time to have it taken in. Today I put on a pair of jeans I have not worn in 4 years man that felt good!!!! I am just excited to put jeans back on and get out of these leggings that I wear everyday lol. My TT scar you hardly see it bellybutton looks wonderful!! Now for these breasts shape is wonderful they sit up so nicely, but the nipple area leaves a lot to be desired I am hopping with time they will stop looking like someone took them off a can opener. I know I messed with the quite a bit when they were still fresh and I have picked a few scabs so maybe that’s why they look so rough lol. Now I love my flat tummy I do wish I had some more hips maybe they’ll appear later who knows! I do have a little booty acting happening so over all I am a happy camper.

Your results look great! Did you have implants or is it just a lift/ reduction? What size are you at now?

Janet Deschamps Recovery House

Janet works close with Dr Lima in fact was my main point of contact when booking my SX and the day of my SX there she was in her scrubs making sure I was ok. The day of my sx I spend the night at the clinic and after she had been there all day she went home made me soup and brought it back to make sure I ate. She picked me up from Dr. Lima’s the next day and took me back to the recovery house. During my stay I recovered at Janet’s Recovery house. It was an amazing experience from the time I walked into the door until the time I went home. Janet picked me up from the airport and it was as if she was my long lost aunt. I felt right at home from the time I got there. My room was perfect Air was always on; my clothes were washed by hand every day. She had all the medical supplies needed so everything I packed was a waste. I am telling you anything you need she’ll make sure you have it. She made sure I was never hungry even ordering me pizza and paying for it on night when I did not want what they cooked for dinner I am telling you she’s the best and I LOVE the staff as well. Janet in addition to the recovery house she also owns a salon and spa where I had a massage every day I was there. The fact it was right out the door was awesome because I did not have far to go but out the door of the recovery house and into the front door of the salon. While there I observed what a wonderful kind hearted person Janet Deschamps really is. Every day around noon her kitchen is full people coming in and out to have lunch she feeds her staff lunch EVERYDAY buying the food with her own money, I asked her one day to they pay for lunch she said oh no I feed everyone I could never charge my staff to eat I must say I was impressed because we are talking about feeding 15 to 20 people every day really she is a wonderful person. At one month PO I talk to her every day and if I don’t check in with her she calls to yell at me for not calling her. I went to DR expecting to have my surgery and hopping that I would be taken care of at the recovery house but I got so much more than just a place to recover I now have an awesome Dominican aunt named Janet Deschamps. If you are looking for a recovery house please check her out I grantee you will not be disappointed. Also if you are looking to book with Dr. Lima reach out to Janet she speaks English and she’ll be happy to help you start your journey to the flat side. You can find her on FB or reach out to me I’ll be happy to give you her contact info.

You look great
You look awesome! So happy for your overall satisfaction with your results. It just seems like the best thing we ladies can do for ourselves and the people we love get in on the benefits too. Best to you and continued happy healing.
You look great... you're not supposed to pick scabs, the longer they're on the better the healing.

Garment

So today was a awesome day for me the weight is coming off my waist is getting smaller today I had to take my garment to be taken in bc I was too lose that was a great feeling she took it in a total of 3 inches I am over the moon with my results and I still have months before I get to see the final product!!! If I had to do it all over again I would not change a thing!!

finally a proper review on him! thank you

Almost two months P.O

I am almost two months PO feeling great not as much back pain no front pain. I was 183 now 160 from a size 12 jeans to a size 8 oh I am feeling so sexy and to know it's only going to get better I am so happy I went forward with this. DR Lima rocks!!!!!

Wow. What a difference. You look great. I know you are enjoying the beach weather now...
Wow I love your review and you look FAB!! I was so set on Baez, but now i'm going to look into Lima as an alternate. I'm very interested in staying at Janet's RH. Can you tell me how much it was, your total length of stay and any extra's you didn't forsee. I want to be as prepared as possible. Thanks again for sharing your story!!! Prays this finds you well :)

I did not forget about you!!!

Hello my loves, I have been super busy with the move from NC to FL. the body is doing great but i must admit I have been a bit careless lately. eating all kinds of night drinking my wine and the biggest sin of all not sleeping in my faja, I know I know I have to do better because there will not be a round two! Well just wanted to check in talk to you doll's soon love ya

The Girl's

You look good girl. Happy healing
You really look good. Did you just do a lift or did he put implants. Good work! Also did you do your labs work and EKG at his office?
You look great Hun!!! How much did you spend on everything including fly ticket thx
Dr. Luis Lima