Dr Robles is a Great Doctor - Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

i had surgery with dr robles about a year ago, i have no complaints. She really is a sweet genuine person. and she showed alot of concern for me. It was hard being so far from home. I never left the country before, and i dont know much spanish, and she made me comfortable....She made sure i was ok before the surgery because i was so tired from the flight. i feel as if i made a friend in the Dominican republic. I had enough money to get alot of work done, but i got just the tummy tuck. she was more concerned about my safety over everything else. i plan on going back soon (a year later) to do lipo. is funny to me that i came across this thread.and to see someone taking the same steps i did. there are alot of good doctors in D.R. And she is one of them. Dont think that all the great doctors are only here in the us, the work i see the doctors do in dr seems to be more detailed. and the scars lower and neater. and to whoever thinks her work isint real, just know im a real person. and i have "curves for days" thanks to her. ;-) Everything was great, i made some parts 4 only because she was so busy, but in her presence she was great. but even with that. there were always people at the recovery house to help me whan i needed it.