YILY GODDESS!!! Almost 3 months POST-OP! SHE DID THE DAMN THANG - Dominican Republic, DO

DISCLAIMER: I deleted my old account bc of all the...

DISCLAIMER: I deleted my old account bc of all the cattiness going on here. If the same messiness is brought to my page I will stop updating, responding to msgs, and possibly delete this account as well. If you want more details refer back to my old blog @msgradbooty

Okay ladies now on to the good stuff!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Quick review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Procedures: Breast lift w/implants, lipo of the abdomen, flanks, armpits, lower back, arms and thighs & bbl
Days in the DR: 9 days
Stayed at Tropical Island Aparthotel (DO NOT RECOMMEND) BUG PROBLEM & DONALD IS A GETOVER HOST!!! found on AIRBNB I would recommend Angel's RH, Yasmin's RH, (based off the ladies review I met in the DR who stayed there), or a HOTEL!
Measurements:
Height - 5'6"
Weight - 194lbs (day of sx) fluctuates day-to-day
Waist - 38" to 33.5" (after sx)
Arms - 15" to 13" (after sx)
Thighs - 29" to 27"(after sx)
Hips - 48" to 50" (after sx)
So I had my sx on May 20th with Dr. Yily. Everything went well! The first two days were the worst!!! All i did was sleepbc it took too much effort to get in and out of bed, approximately 30min! The next few days were better I was more mobile able to move around and care for myself. I am now 2wks post-op and was able to shower today…it was great! Except I almost fainted!! smh Got short winded, lightheaded and started hyperventilating. I just laid down and drank water…that seemed to work. As of now I'm loving my results. The swollen and bruising is still there but my pain has been nonexistence! Its more of a discomfort feeling of not being able to do what I like so quickly. I have to roll/scoot out of bed or off the couch. Makes me feel like a pregnant lady without the big ole belly lol. I just ordered my stage 2 garment from marenagroup.com tryna get the top of my stomach to flatten out so that when i bend over it doesn't crease. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to share. That's all for now. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask.
Congrats on your surgery hon. How are you feeling these days and wht did you hve done? Are you still loving ur results? I go Yily July 21.
How was the after care and also setting up an appointment with her was there any contact personally with her or her office or was it all email.

Pics Added

Looking good girlie....congrats on your new body!!!!
Lookin good lady. You can get biodermis foam orake a home made board to stop ur stomach from creasing. Cut a shoebox , cut off corners round out put surgical tape all over then use. Use a nike shoe box iys sturdy.
Thank u! Yes, my results are changing by the day, for the better that is, and I'm loving ever but of it! My procedures are listed above. GL on ur sx

More pics posted

Looking good. :-)
YOU LOOK AWESOME!
YOU LOOK AWESOME!

Boobies are finally DROPPING (Pics Added)

My right boob dropped during week one and the left one is just now starting to drop/settle/fall in place. The scar on my right boob is ugly and red after removing the tape the scabs came off too. The left boob still had scabs which is good bc the scar is less noticeable. I just want to know how long will it take before my boobs are completely healed and I'm able to exercise again? Any ladies out there with knowledge on these matters pls inform me. Thanks! Here are more pics too with my squeem waist cincher on. Using this for extra compression along with my Ann Michelle board and foam until my stage 2 garment gets here.
Hey ladies Just got my quote for yily and learned that for anesthesia she will be doing an epidural block. I'm soooo nervous for that and also because its in a different country but I like Yily's work and prices..
how much was your quote if you don't mind me asking? And what procedures are you trying to have done?
Girl ur gonna make me kill u...READ!!!!! I HAD SX ON MAY 20th & I PAID $5000. it's listed above!

READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!!!

Ok ladies so now I know how the ladies before me felt when ppl kept asking them questions about things that were already stated! If you ask me questions about anything such as procedures, costs, or anything else I already answered I will have no choice but to ignore u! Sorry if it sounds harsh but it's becoming annoying.
Inspite of what happen with your last blog, I am happy you are sharing. Thank you
Ohhhhhhh baby you tried it lol this damn site got me looking slow .. But boo how long does it take her to reply I sent her photos and email to the email address you sent me...
I was trying to respond to the other girl who posted today and mentioned the epidural box not you lol lol I told you I READ IT ...

Update!!! 18 days post-op Stage 2 garment ((pics))

Today marks 18 days post-op!!! I feel great! The stiffness still gets me tho every morning...it's ridiculous! I am still very swollen in my abdomen, flanks and back. The arms n thighs are coming along well. Still swollen but not as much as the other areas. The bruising has subsided a lot! I'm thankful for that. As of today I'm still taking iron, vitamin C, arnica tablets and one-a-day multivitamin. Moving forward, I received my stage 2 garment today which I ordered from marenagroup.com. The same brand Yily puts u in. I'm now in a size medium!! It was tight as hell getting it on but very comfortable now that I'm in it. Feels like I have a lil extra room to play around with too. I forgot the model # but it's a pull up garment with medium legs and suspender straps. I paid $109.50 and it came within 3 days. Now I just hope it gives me the compression I need to get these creases out. I have started wearing my board from Ann Michele about a week now. With the both of them I should see improvement. Well I posted a pic of my arm to show u ladies along with some other photos like the rolls when I sit. That's all for now. Any questions just ask! :-)
Beautiful body!
Thank u!
what was your heme level

3wks post-op (Pics)

Tomorrow I will be 3wks post op. I just want to let y'all know that the itching has started and it's a pain in the ass!!! I use benedryl itch gel which seems to work. Also, I stepped on the scale today and I'm down 7lbs from when I went into sx. That's good! Wasnt really expecting to lose weight after sx so I'm pleased with the lost. Just can't wait to start back working out! Well the creases are still there when I sit. Hoping I can tone that up when I get back in the gym. My boobs still have not dropped completely, the left barely moved. Pics posted. They're still cone shaped and awkward looking. Anna said it'll take a 3-4wks before they take shape. Any ladies out there can confirm this? As far as scars ewww idk what's goin on with these things. The scabs on my right boob are completely off so it's all pink n raw (is this part of the healing process?) and my left boob is the total opposite. Today I changed my bandages and some of the scabs came off the left boob and that part is pink now too. Ladies pls help ease my mind of this matter if u have any insight on the healing process. Thanks!
I am sorry to ask this question, but I did not read your other blog before it was removed. What all did Yily do? BTW you look great. And to answer your question about the scarring yes the the pink is part of the healing process. It will darken with time... just keep using scarring creams, to lighten the scar up. Happy Healing...
do not worry about the scars they will fade away with matter of time you also might want to use some of those lotions that help you skin to heal fast with minimal scarring.
Girl your review with the inches before and after was SUPER creative versus listing it in the story lol. THE QUESTIONS get real (whew trust me I know) an frustrating but you have to remember when we was pre op as well.. You be so da mm . anxious hahahaha but anyways girl YOURE looking like a great result of #teamYily. Be patient with the garments. I still am.not 100% convinced they add to the bealing process..Oh boy How I remember how I dreading everytime I had to get up to use the bathroom because that burning tearing feelimg in my low back seemed like it would never end... Anyhow based on the measurements seems like Arm.lipo made a significant difference...Hows the pain there? I skipped that r1 I was scared of recovery

4wks Post-op

Today I'm 4wks post-op and everything seems to be healing well. Only changes since my last update is that I found a hard mass in my left breasts right below my nipple. Not sure if its scar tissue or what but I will give it some time to go away. It just popped up two days ago so imma watch it and if no changes I'll go to the doct
I have implants and you have to massage your breast. It looks like you have what is called capsular contracture's you have to massage them. Your chest muscles and skin don't readily accept an implant as a natural part of your breast. In order to isolate the implant and keep it from growing, spreading, or wandering around, your body creates a sac, or capsule of scar tissue around it, to seal it off. A capsule around a breast implant is a naturally occurring tissue that can benefit you. However, if that capsule contracts or thickens, it can squeeze your implant. This contracture is what will cause pain, shifting, distortion, and hardening of the reconstructed breast. Go to this website it offers information and what you should do. http://breastcancer.about.com/od/breastcancersurgery/a/Capsular-Contracture-And-Breast-Implants.htm Keep us updated

4wks update (New Pics)

Sorry I hit send before I was done updating. Well like I was saying I'll go to the doctors if the mass is still there a week from now. My left breast dropped a lil more but still sitting high. I massage them daily and change the bandages every 2 days. It's suppose to be every 3 days but there's fluid n odor coming from the incisions so I have to change it a day earlier. My stomach is looking better. The creases are disappearing but there's still some numb and swollen areas. I took my measurements today and was supplies I'm still shrinking. I started wrapping too so that may contribute to the inches lost.

Waist 32"
Hips 49.5"
Thighs 26"
Arms 12.5"
Under breasts 32" (was a 38)
Check out the pics
your results are amazing your boobs make me nervous tho
Have your breasts changed any?
Not really. I massage frequently so idk why they're not dropping.

6wks post op SHOCKING INFO!

Well ladies since my last post I've been to see a PS here in the states. I had an infection so he prescribed cipro 500mg for 7 days and insisted I use Neosporin or bacitracin on my breasts wounds. The doctor believes my implants were placed OVER the muscle which explains why they have not dropped yet and minimum pain experienced from the procedures! Smh of course he can't verify this unless I go under the knife again but just from his experience and the visual appearance of my breasts that's what appears to be the cause. This is very disturbing to hear but what can I do now? Not much....just wait to see what happens. Other than that everything is good. I'm still wearing my garments to keep the swollen under control. Everyone has noticed a difference in my ass but me! Smh Posted some pics for u ladies, enjoy!
I can tell right away from your pics its not under the muscle...how's the hip is it any better?
Umm I think so. Haven't really paid it much attention lol
Give this a try. It hurt but when my pec muscle lifted so did my implant. http://www.realself.com/question/implants-muscle-random-pain I have had very little pain at this point 2w PO

Implants OVER OR BELOW THE MUSCLES?

Hey ladies! So after hearing that my implants may have been placed ABOVE the muscles I had to do some research. Here is what I came across. A long in depth article on the risks and benefits of each. See below....

"In conclusion, implants can be placed above or below the pectoral muscle. The advantages of placing the implants below the muscle include less risk of capsule contracture, more natural shape, more soft tissue to camouflage and protect the implant and more breast tissue is seen on mammogram. The major undesirable side effect is some degree of animation deformity. The advantages of placing implants above the muscle include being able to place a larger implant, position the implants closer together, avoid animation deformities and they have an increased ability to round out the shape of a cone or tubular shaped breast. The major undesirable side effect is the increased risk of capsule contracture. There is no one right way to have surgery. Request your surgeon to give you the result you want." ~Blaine P. Andersen M.D.
- See more at: http://www.refinethebody.com/Blog/What-is-the-difference-between-placing-breast-implants-above-or-below-the-muscle/#sthash.FMsGwbvJ.dpuf
Get better! Preciosa!! ;)
No.. they are pretty round I will upload new pics tonight. I lost significant wait and had a lot of loose breast skin.

8wks POST-OP DOUBTING I RECEIVED WHAT I PAID FOR....

Well Im 8wks post op today and not really happy with my results. I know it's still early but i know for certain I didn't get what I asked for! Which was big boobs!!! So after doin some research and it appears my "implants" were placed over the muscle. I DO NOT BELIEVE I GOT IMPLANTS! For one, my boobs are the same size, if not smaller, as they were before sx. 2) I don't feel the bag and they dnt sit up high. I specifically asked for big boobs, 400/500cc which ever will fit!!! She straight up said I gave u 300cc! I was too drugged up to debate it. My understanding is this, implants are placed over the muscle for the following reasons: to allow for a bigger implant and fix cone shaped boobs. Well I didn't have come shape boobs to begin with and I didn't get a larger implant! So y are these so called implants placed over the muscle (this is not confirmed but they're definitely not under the muscle) if I did not receive the 400/500cc asked for? Nor did I have cone shaped breasts to begin with. I'm just so disgusted bc my breasts were the main reason for goin to Yily and she failed me. Smh I've tried contacting her but of course no response!
hey sweetie. it looks like in the pic that your one breast is incapsulated....does it feel hard? my bf got hers done around 1995 above the muscle. she is the only person i know that has ever gotten this though. I had mine done under the muscle and through the armpit in 2000. you should be able to feel the bag because it doesn't feel like your normal breast. did they use silicone fill or saline? i have saline in mine. when you first start doing your exercises to keep the tissue from scaring up around it...you can feel it break free from the scar tissue as you force it into different positions. I don't understand how the ps cannot determine if you are above or not. seems like that would be easy for them to determine. big hugs.
Thank u. No, it doesn't feel hard and I can't feel a bag. PS said from his experience and the appearance it seems to be above the muscle.
That ass is nice tho!! U look good girl, don't sweat those breast bc the look well proportionate with the rest of your body.

Eye candy!!!

Got a new teddy from Vicky's so I had to show you ladies!!!

Eye Candy!!! PICS ADDED

How are your breast healing? Can you post some new pics? I'm strongly reconsidering my breast lift scheduled for August 19 with Dr. Yily based on your results, I just wondered had anything improved with them.
My wounds are healing quite well!!! I think my boobs are dropping but they keep changing (goes pointy) day to day. I'm truly unhappy with the size and placement of my "implants" but she did a good job on the lift! I will upload pics soon
I'm do glad they're healing well. Thank you for your reply. I'll be looking out for pics

Breasts lift/augmentation Pics

Hey ladies, it was brought to my attention that I haven't uploaded boobie pics in awhile. So here they are. As far as I can tell they're coming along well but still need some work. Only time will tell
Thank you, thank you, thank you so much! I have been going back and forth about getting my breast done and it is driving me crazy. YOUR posts, results and pic have really been the deciding factor for ME. I appreciate your updated pics more than you know.
No problem. Ur welcome!!!

Can you see a difference???

Before and after pic side by side ????
Y'all should inbox her for details
I've been on here since beginning of 2012 and Still haven't decided who Im going to Yily, Jimerson, Salma or Duran to get BBL w/ Fat transfer next year 2014. You look Great!! I can see a big difference you look Marvelous!!! Congrats!! Thanks for the review and honestly. Happy healing ...
Nice transformation.. Congrats. I'm getting a bl with implants.. Have u contacted yily in regards to ur implants? N ur waist looks awesome ;)

December 2013 Sx w/ Dr Jimerson!

Anyone having sx with Dr Jimerson around December 18, 2013? Looking for someone to room with.

Pics deleted collage added

Hey ladies, sorry I had to delete my pics. The hubby wasn't too thrilled about my pics being on the Internet. I didn't want to leave y'all hanging so I created a collage for those passing by. Sorry I can't give y'all more but this shall do.
Hello living4me. I'm going to Yily in January 14 for full lipo. Are you satisfied with her sculpting your mid section, arms & legs? If possible can you send me a pic of your tummy lipo after the swelling has subsided? I will inbox my email if it's possible.
I don't undertand......you said Yily " DID THE DAMN THING" but yet you saying that you not happy....I must be missing something.
That's the original headline I posted. Not sure how to change it so it still remains as "Yily did the damn thing..." My review has changed since writing that review...
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon