DR Duran : )) - Dominican Republic, DO

I went to dr Duran last week and all I can say is...

I went to dr Duran last week and all I can say is I went in with measurements of 36dd-30-44 now I'm 38dd-26-50 I'm hoping my Ass doesn't get bigger I'm gonna look like a cartoon I stayed at the Ciapla One of the nurses or office staff stole my iphone5 while I was in surgery SMH but Dr Duran was so sweet she deducted the money and gave it back she's so sweet and caring oh and Jazzy but when u tell her u want bigg please make sure u really want big cause now I'm kinda wishing it goes down a lot lol omg and the pain is no joke swelling and not being able to care fore yourself is really depressing pissing on ur self cause u can barely stand up ugh She really does aggressive Lipo I Swear I've had Lipo in the states before and the two didnt compare at all I WILL NOT POST PICS Sorry you won't expose ME : ) oh yea I saw yily and I met Yira she's so sweet and yily Clinets looked more like Jlo shaped Durans were more like Wonder Woman without the outfit lol

Awe thank you very much I got there Sunday and...

Awe thank you very much I got there Sunday and Monday was a holiday for them the first 2 nights I stayed at crowne plaza but after surgery I stayed at Ciapla

So let me update u Dolls I forgot to tell you that...

So let me update u Dolls I forgot to tell you that Duran Lipo my vajay lol I didn't ask when she had that marker she just gets a vision of how u would look best I really loved that its like going to a hairstylist who u can just sit in there chair and they can give u a style to fit you! She did areas that weren't in my price and didn't ask for extra it's like she's more worried about her work then the money and her work is up there if not better then Dr J & Dr SaLama
I'm still sore and not able to move around by myself but baby when I take my faja off to shower I feel like the sexless Bish Alive Killing Em lol my bf is so in love with the hour glass shape my body has and boi does he LUV My Ass he rubs it like its a baby in each cheek lol ill be sleep and he's rubbing it or starring at it too funny The Swelling has went down about 60% now but that ass is still there I love taking warm showers feels like I'm at a spa putting the faja on and off ain't no joke ugh I hate this damn thang

Had to add a butt Shot

I had to show y'all what has me going cray cray lol
Dr. Duran

She's sweet caring Jazzy lol she comes in at 6AM with mini dresses and red bottoms

Has anybody out there knows or heard about the work of Dr. Robles?
Hi, I'm new but I just confirmed Surgury for BBL with fat transfer on 12-23-14 her last Surgury of the day... I'm going to try to get tickets for 12-22-14 Only stating for a week or 10 days not sure. I'm going to start my profile just looking thru Duran Dolls to learn what I need to do :) I'm waiting for deposit info and will apply for passport Monday :) I'm looking forward to your pics! Congrats!!
Any photos? Do u have an instagram?
Pictures? before and after?
Hi ladies....am trying to fill out the small internet consultation form from Duran but can't get throughthe fixed "fecha" part....believes it means date but i set the date but......help.....
Did you stay at Cipla the whole stay?
I didn't get any surgery yet I'm still planning
Oh when do u plan on goin?
Does anyone know what her Instagram is ?
Hi Ladies I just saw Angie at the Silhouette Recovery House Status on Facebook about the Death of a girl at Cipla. I have copied and pasted what she had to say on here fb page. FYI SHE IS NOT LETTING ANYONE KNOW WHICH DOCTOR DID THE WORK ON THIS GIRL.
Very sad
Wow,that's so sad!!!
Silhouette Recovery Home Good evening ladies. With a heavy heart I confirm that my dear Treena Jackson passed away yesterday. In this post I will give a detailed explanation as to what happened to clarify all of the speculation. Treena had a LapBand procedure done about 3 years ago in the US. She came last year for a tummy tuck and all went well. She came again this year in late January for some lipo. Her lipo went good. She began to complain about the tightness of her band. She was unable to eat for a couple of days....And asked to see a Bariatric doctor. When taken he discovered her band had busted. Advised her to go back to the US immediately. Yet she waited two more days. The day she was due to fly back, she was too weak and was rushed back to the clinic. It was discovered that the band had punctured her stomach. Stomach contents had spilled out and burned surrounding organs. She was becoming septic. She remained in the ICU for almost two weeks getting better, then critical, then better again. I saw her everyday and thought she was gonna go home this weekend. I saw and spoke to her Tuesday afternoon. Unfortunately she passed in her sleep early Wednesday morning. Her mother was with her till the end. May she rest in peace. Her outcome was due to the Lapband not the plastic surgery procedure. I know people are saying different stories. This one is the real deal. I lived it with her day after day, and am so heartbroken and feeling so absolutely helpless. I know its scary and these are some of the risks involved in any kind of surgery. Its unfortunate. She was an amazing and beautiful woman. I love you Treena baby and I know you are in heaven. Rest in peace Ma.
I so hate how every doctor in DR right now are trying to "wash their hands" with this regrettable situation. She had complications from the lap-band that was in perfect shape up until another doctor did liposuction on that lady. Something must of happened for the lap-band to perforate the girls stomach. It doesn't "just happen". These doctors should man up and at least try and help their patients. Why are we even paying for these recovery houses when they clearly cannot do anything for the patient either? We should just pay a relative or friend and book a room and it would probably be more comfortable for us not having to deal with strangers. This is so sad. And on FB Duran went on record to say it was her patient, she had liposuctioned the girl, but she had an operation done 3 years prior which was the band. She had complications and a bariatric doctor in DR was operating on her due to the complications and she died. Man up Duran. I have seen so many girls on RS that have been injured at the hands of this woman. I think its all greed to try and be better than any other doctor out there. What a shame.
Yes it's a shame. But same things can happen if u go to yily or just any other surgeon for ur bbl. maybe duran wasn't aware of the patients previous procedures?
I'm scheduled with Duran on the 6th, but also with Cabral. I'm just deciding on who to go to. R.I.P to her. So sad.
Rip treena jackson she was a beautiful women.
God bless us, my sx is march 26 with Dra yily.
True mariahs, it can happen even here in the states. But if you read most of the post on RS, you will find more careless acts done by this particular doctor. We are all human and make mistakes, but this is the profession she chose. I am a nursing student and you have to be on your toes. Look out for minor details, now imagine a surgeon? Just look her up and you will read up on sooo many women on RS that sustained some type of injury with her.
God bless your journey and all the other women that are considering making the trip. Of course including myself. Hope your outcome is awesome!
Duran barbie 14. You should go with whom your heart feels at ease with. Make your research prior to the trip. Good luck, hopefully my turn comes up soon.
From what I have seen on here more women complain about dr yily burning their skin etc have so far not heard any negative comment about dr duran and her work but I don't know I'm confused
Yeah, i read upon Yili burning patients too. Its scary out there.
I was searching cabral and it says 4 women died and 7 where disfigure smh. It's scary I am sooo confuse. I was gonna go to Robles then change to yili and now to Duran. It's sooo frustrating.
Girl, I'm in the same boat..I'm scared