tummy tuck & liposuction post-op dr jose leon - Dominican Republic

I'm a 28 y/o mommy of two boys.. my body changed

I'm a 28 y/o mommy of two boys.. my body changed tremendously after having my kids and for years i searched to find the right doctor. i was very scared to travel to another country but i took a chance. i emailed several doctors but decided to go with dr leon because he was so detailed and very willing to answer all of my questions. many other doctors seemed to be too busy for me. it would take them days if not weeks to write back. i got a tummy tuck, abd muscle repair, and lipo of my waist and back. the pain was worse then my two c-sections. i might be a chicken but it hurt like hell up until the drains were removed. the massages also helped with the pain and tightness. i wore the faja for about 3-4 months. i still put it on from time to time because i want to maintain my shape. i'm thinking of getting my breast done with him in the near future..

I think I go with Dr. Leon your body looks Amazing. Did you have to pay any surprise extra cost or something please let me know more details if you can pleaseeee.
You look awesome!