New Body 2014 W/ Dr. Australia Baez - Dominican Republic, DO

I am extremely excited to get my new body in...

I am extremely excited to get my new body in February! The best part is the support that my closest friends and the love of my life is showing me. My family is not too supportive because cosmetic surgery is foreign to them, but I think I'll expose them to a whole new world. Anyway, I'm scheduled to get a tummy tuck, lipo, and fat transfer to buttocks. I'm a little skeptical about getting a tummy tuck because I want to have another child in a few years. In the meantime, I want a great body. Has anyone had any experience with having children after a tummy tuck?

Photos

Can't wait until February 2014. I want to feel sexy again.

Losing Weight

Have to lose about 20 pounds before surgery. I still have a few months to go. Losing weight has become such a challenge, especially since I'm craving EVERYTHING now that I am trying to lose the weight. Wish I was one of those people that can eat and never gain weight.

Change of Plans

I'd like to change my plans a bit. I still want lipo to back, flanks, arms, and inner thighs. I also still want fat transfer to buttocks. Only thing I want to change is getting a tummy tuck and just get aggressive lipo to my stomach instead. I want another baby and I don't want to have to get a tummy tuck twice. I know I'll have extra skin but I can deal with that and come back for a tummy tuck after I get my tubes tied and finish having children. Also, I'm concerned that the recovery is gonna be hard since you can't sit on your butt too long after bbl and then I can't lay on my stomach either after tummy tuck.

Not getting a tummy tuck

So I emailed Dr. Baez my concerns, and she was very understandable. She didn't try to talk me into doing it and was very supportive of my decision. I've decided to get everything done except the tummy tuck. I'll get aggressive lipo and go back for a tuck after I have another child or two. I'm just gonna have to deal with the extra skin until I finish having babies.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

R u still doing ur surgery?
I'm sorry for the delay. Soooo much going on in my life right now. I've decided to postpone surgery until a later date. Not sure when though.
I wish u d best I hope everything in ur personal life works out
Looking for baez buddy. 2014 may chicago
I'm debating between Baez & Yily. More towards Baez bc her breast looks great. I'm planning on going in early June from NYC.
Im still trying to see if she has anything open for may
When are you flying out? I'm looking for a baez buddy
That makes sense. On another note, I think I'm getting a little concerned. I noticed another members comment about Dr. Baez not giving big butts. And now that I'm looking through pic, I agree. I want a big butt ( I have nada) and I'm really starting to think that I may not be coming back with that much of a difference if I go to Dr. Baez. However, I cant beat the price of Dr. Baez with all the work I'm getting done...Hmmmmm
You'd be surprised..... you may just be able to beat that price. I did extensive research, that's how I found my program. I wish you well.
Yeah, the price is great! I did email her my concerns. I've decided to get everything done except the tummy tuck. I'll get aggressive lipo and go back for a tuck after I have another child or two. I think that she'll give you what you want. It's just a matter of the fat cells surviving in the area. Just send her a wish pic and ask her if it's achievable. That was also a concern of mine because I know that you can't put much pressure on your butt after a bbl, and that would have been extremely difficult for me if I had a tummy tuck too. I'm just gonna have to deal with the extra skin until I finish having babies
That's so true. She may be able to beat the price. I just have a good feeling about Dr. Baez. She's been attentive with my concerns, she doesn't work on more than 1 to 2 patients a day, and she performs reconstructive surgery which kind of shows that she may pay great attention to detail. I just have to go with my gut, but I agree that there may be better prices out there.
I think you made the right decision.... healing from a tummy tuck and Lipo is hard enough. I couldn't even imagine trying to heal from all of that together. Sounds like you're on the right track...... :-)
Yeah, I feel good about my decision to hold off on the tummy tuck. Thank you so much for the support Luv. I appreciate it :-)
No problem..... my pleasure.
Good luck.....I know exactly how you feel I look forward to following your journey!
I am 5'6'' and they want me down to 110 lbs for my surgery to get the best results. I saw 2 surgeons and they both said that on their own. I just keep looking at amazing results on here and it has helped me put down the crappy food and start working out.
Yeah, I always say "just one more time"! The carbs are the absolute hardest to kick. Smh. I'm still trying though. Thanks for the support Luv
I'm glad u are going to lose weight. Your recovery will be so much easier and safer. I know u can do it.
Thank you for your encouragement. It's a struggle but I know that I'll have much better results
Knowing that this will make my recovery easier had helped me to put some of the junk down but I crave chocolate a lot, as well as carbs. I just have to keep my eyes focused on the end results. Thank you for your support Luv.
Im scheduled Feb 14th! I'm rolling solo from Wisconsin so hopefully I can find a few surgery buddies!!
What doctor are you going to see? What procedures are you getting
Hey Ms. Newbody!!! I'm seeing Dr. Australia Fragoso Baez. I'm getting tt, bbl, breast implants, and lipo of arms, inner thigh, lower and upper back. - Yes girl, I'm tryna get eeeeerrrrrrrthang nice and tight!