23 Years Old, No Kids, 5'8, 150 Pounds - Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Extremely new to this! Lol I am looking to get...

Extremely new to this! Lol I am looking to get liposuction and a butt augmentation with Dr. Australia Fragoso Baez in May 2014. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated! Like many ladies, I also looked into the most popular booty experts in the Dominican Republic, Duran and Yily. However, it is extremely difficult to get in touch with either of them! They might give a bigger butt than other doctors but if something goes wrong then getting a hold of them will be a big hassle. No butt is worth risking your life for! Been communicating with Dra. Baez back and forth, she seems genuinely caring and very dedicated. If anyone has any tips as far as what I should be packing or any medicine to take with me post surgery, I would appreciate it! P.S. I was wondering if anyone here has had surgery with Dr. Lapaix! And if I can get recommendations on good recovery houses. Thank you all :)

In need of advice!

Before becoming a RealSelf member, I would browse around and read the journey many women go through before having surgery. The one thing that stuck out to me was how often women would change their mind from doctor to doctor. I am now in this predicament and it's driving me absolutely nuts!!! Got a quote from Contreras, Lapaix, Baez and now after MONTHSSSSS of countless emails, I was finally able to get a quote from Duran! In need of some major advice! Any of you ladies had surgery with the doctors mentioned above? If so, would you recommend them? This is so confusing, I am now beginning to understand a little of what you ladies on RealSelf go through :(

May or August..

Baez, contreras, and Lapaix all gave me consultations in May, which is around the time that I had my heart set on going. Duran has consultations in August. To wait for Duran to give me a major fatty or not... That is the question! If anyone has gone with Baez, is she able to give the voluptuous body most of us desire? And if so, were the results long lasting? Any help appreciated thank you all :)

Time is fast approaching!

Flight purchased, Daisy's recovery house required deposit paid, Medical supplies needed all bought! Woooooo I am too excited!! Almost ready :)

Can't wait!

I need Baez to hook me up :( that stomach has got to goooooooo. My Hemo level better be 300 so she can do some aggressive lipo lol

So discouraged! I'm all set to go and now I'm not sure about going with Baez anymore. I want a booty! A lot of girls on this site are saying she won't deliver that since she's very conservative. My vacation time is set aside, flight booked, and now this :( can anyone point me in the direction of some Baez ladies who got a big booty?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I've seen good results on here with Baez and minimal complications. Sometimes the reason the butt ends up looking smaller is bc of the amount of fat that actually survives the transfer. Some of it is surgical skill and some is your own anatomy. I think the consensus among the docs (from what I've read on here) is 50-60% that is transferred will survive on average. There are a lot of great questions answered by the doctors on here that are very helpful. Good luck to you dear, I hope you get the results you're dreaming of! :)
Excellent point, it's not just the doctor's ability, your body composition comes into play as well. And thank you so much for the good wishes!
Have you made up your mind what you're going to do yet? If you're looking for a review on Baez where she was not so conservative, user DeterminedBBL2014 has one. She says Baez gave her 1400ccs.
Wowwww she looks SO GOOD!!!!! Lol thank you so much for pointing her out. I am scheduled with Baez on May 19th but I also sent DR. Diaz a $300 deposit.. So now I'm torn between the two. Are you considering Baez as well?
Yeah, if I go to D.R., Baez is the only one I'll go to! :) ...If I go to DR, I wanted to make sure I see a surgeon associated with a hospital rather than an independent facility because hospitals have to meet higher standards. Baez is safe, she cares about her patients, and she only works on two patients a day which allows her to give patients more of the time and attention they deserve. Plus, the results for the price is amazing! :)
Ladies, thanks for the shout out! My review is honest and true. I NEVER trusted much of what I read until I experienced it myself. She still messages me to this day to check on me post op. So if u have any questions I'm available to answer. I know how stressful the whole process can be
Lol! No problem :) You look good girl!
Gd luck
Thank you, are you still going with Baez?
@salim no DR for me too many deaths. Going to MIA @vanity cosmetics w/dr fisher gd luck Hun:-)
I don't even blame you! I saw your pictures though, you already look good so you'll look great anywhere you go!
@salim I'm fat...lol but I carry my fatness well. It's well proportioned for a shorty:-)....lol
LOL at least you carry it well! By the way, good call on staying in the states, just saw it on the news today that a girl from the Bronx died while getting a tummy tuck in DR. It's getting scary now http://www.claimsjournal.com/news/international/2014/04/01/246755.htm
@salim thanks Hun
One last question! You seem to be better acquainted with this site so maybe you can help me, have you heard positive reviews on dr. Manuel Diaz?
@salim yes dr. Diaz is great. There's an RS sister on here that had her surgery w/him. I think she had a BL & BBL. She looks great. You can contact him from realself. He will contact you. Gd luck:-). I haven't heard anything negative in reference to him & work. Plus he speaks perfect English. Gd luck again:-)
Thank you you're the best, been so helpful!!! Keep me updated on your surgery :)
@salim ur welcome gd luck Hun:-)
Please keep us updated, we have similar stats and I'd like to see your results :-)
I sure will :)
I'm thinking about Baez also what's ur decision
Baez in May or Duran in August, I can't decide! :( when are you planning on going to Baez??
June lets do this lol:-)
I'm actually scheduled with Yily for 5/26 but not sure I'm pushing for early June. Yily is great but I'm not sure she does all her surgeries it's humanly impossible. I'm might be sticking with Baez. I'm already thick with a huge butt. But with excess wgt gain I nd some serious lipo and contouring. I'm now a fatty with a fatty lol....I don't really nd a bbl but y waste all that gd fat:-)
Lol where will you be staying? I finally decided on Baez and now this recovery house thing is another mission lol