2 Kids 24 Years Old .... Dominican Republic, DO tt,bbl,lipo

I want that body that can get into anything and...

I want that body that can get into anything and fill it out! Every woman should do whatever empowers her. The staff are very fast getting touch with you and Im looking foward to seeing the new me. Ive seen great results from Dr. Robles and Im anxious to see how this journey tirns out....so excited. Ive began taking iron 325 and b complex daily and iam checking my hemoglobin this week ...hopefully everything is good. Wish me luck

thinking about changing my procedure

Not sure if I need tt ...what do u guys think?

Theres Been A Change

Well theres bern a slight change..I realized that dr. diaz cud give me what I want n oh did he deliver! Jus see for yourself!

3 Days Post Op

13 days post op

Diaz Doll for sure!

13 days

26 days post op

Loving my results!

pics

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Diaz Doll! Didn't expect this type of experience..

you look great!!! good for u!! I want to get some procedures done
Any new pics I love seeing the progress
Hey there...you look great. You should email kirsty@realself.com to change your doc and also to move your review to the BBL section if you want. I think lot of girls would love to see your results. Hope you are recovering well.
Also do you mind sharing the price range?
Good Morning. Love your results. Are you completly satisfied with the results of the lipo in the areas of your stomach? IE: The flatness? I want to get Lipo & a BBL, however am contemplating if I should also get the full tummy tuck. The full tummy is an extreme procedure and will cause me to be down for some time. And I'm just unsure about having a full TT done over there all together.
you look great!
Does these prices include plane fare too
I would love to know how much this costs you and where you got it done
U look good mah
Can't wait to see another update pleaseeee ;)
Looking good..!
You look awesome. I was originally considering Diaz. But I was afraid his lipo and bbl wouldn't be as great as some of the other docs.
Wow I believe im going to DR. I'll look into the doctor oh man how was it to leave and have surgery in another country I need to get over that fear. But I will do it do you believe its there specialty. Can you give me a complete run down and of course a updated pic like yesterday. :) ill appreciate it very much. Leaving NY to DR. I want my ass big and beaitiful.
Keyandra0522 you look great. Please don't allow those great curves and big butt get you in any trouble. lol Dr. did a wonderful job. Thanks for sharing you pics. and information.
I can't wait to see the big butt with out the faja.. Looks like a big butt..
You look amazing I'm currently looking at docs in the DR...I really love your shape and Dr.D work.
Curves for dayzzzz! Love it! Diaz did his thang! I think u snould pm Kirsty to change ur doc name. Dr Diaz deserves his credit :)
I agree! And thank u!
Looking supper good hun.
You look amazing keyandra0522!!! Did Dr. Robles or Dr. Diaz do your surgery??
Thank u...I went to Dr. Diaz
U look great! Ur butt looks amazing. I wish I didn't do a TT at the same time as my BBL. I been forved to lay on my back due to TT and I'm worried its flatten out my butt. I told Dr Diaz my concerns prior to surgery but after seeing ur results I know I should have followed my own instincts. Congrats & speedy recovery. When do you leave?
I've been on my butt as well but I was originally goin to get a tt but I couldn't handle it but I leave on the 23rd ...are u staying here at cipla?
Yeah room 412 im going crazy. My sis was with me until yesterday My flight is Wednesday night but im trying to leave earlier if possible. My drains come out 2mor so I asked if I can leave 2mor after my massage but im waiting to hear back from dr diaz
U look good mama..!