2 Kids 24 Years Old .... Dominican Republic, DO tt,bbl,lipo

I want that body that can get into anything and...

I want that body that can get into anything and fill it out! Every woman should do whatever empowers her. The staff are very fast getting touch with you and Im looking foward to seeing the new me. Ive seen great results from Dr. Robles and Im anxious to see how this journey tirns out....so excited. Ive began taking iron 325 and b complex daily and iam checking my hemoglobin this week ...hopefully everything is good. Wish me luck
good luck on your surgery.
Good luck to u. I agree w/u, we should do whatever empowers us.
Congrats

thinking about changing my procedure

Not sure if I need tt ...what do u guys think?

Theres Been A Change

Well theres bern a slight change..I realized that dr. diaz cud give me what I want n oh did he deliver! Jus see for yourself!
Wow, I see a big butt..! Nice, how many cc's of fat did he injected..?
Looking good!!! Did he do the tuck or just lipo and bbl?
Jus lipo and bbl and he did 1200cc on each

3 Days Post Op

You look awesome. I was originally considering Diaz. But I was afraid his lipo and bbl wouldn't be as great as some of the other docs.
Wow I believe im going to DR. I'll look into the doctor oh man how was it to leave and have surgery in another country I need to get over that fear. But I will do it do you believe its there specialty. Can you give me a complete run down and of course a updated pic like yesterday. :) ill appreciate it very much. Leaving NY to DR. I want my ass big and beaitiful.
Keyandra0522 you look great. Please don't allow those great curves and big butt get you in any trouble. lol Dr. did a wonderful job. Thanks for sharing you pics. and information.

13 days post op

Diaz Doll for sure!

13 days

Can't wait to see another update pleaseeee ;)
Looking good..!

26 days post op

Loving my results!

pics

you look great!!! good for u!! I want to get some procedures done
Any new pics I love seeing the progress
Hey there...you look great. You should email kirsty@realself.com to change your doc and also to move your review to the BBL section if you want. I think lot of girls would love to see your results. Hope you are recovering well.

2 months 6 days post op

18 pounds lighter in all the right places!
Yes!!!!!!!!! I love Diaz he did that!!! Congrats
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Diaz Doll! Didn't expect this type of experience..